Opinions: 2018 s90 t6 mom a-plan $311 $0 down MSD

How did I do? About to sign.

5 Likes

very nice deal! esp for t6, is this in socal ?

1 Like

Yes Orange County they wouldn’t budge on the acq fee. 12% was surprisingly painless, feels like I should have asked for more :money_mouth_face:

12% is painless, but 13% is not going to be easy :slight_smile: Well done.

1 Like

Sign before they change their mind

3 Likes

Good deal. Enjoy your S90.

2 Likes

I’d jump on it if I were you.

1 Like

Nice deal - I’d do it in your shoes

1 Like

Signed and sealed thanks to everyone on this board

3 Likes

Trophy Garage 202020

1 Like

Already there 202020

1 Like

Sexy in Silver !!!

1 Like

What were the rebates?

Standard California A-plan

Current Volvo incentives for anyone.

3 Likes

Should be even cheaper since $7250 of the incentives are dealer allowances which should not be taxed to my understanding.

1 Like

This is true came out to $311/mo ultimately

Updated calculator:

1 Like

Shouldn’t Volvo market the S90 as the official car of leasehackr? Coz only hackers are getting the car right? Nobody in their right mind is paying retail for this!!!

2 Likes

You will be surprised. I have someone i know who signed his early last year and is paying 620 a month and he put down 1000. Last month while doing the Encore deal at the dealership, I witnessed a young lady pick a red one out and signed a deal for 275 bucks with a 700 due. After she left, one of the finance manager I was helping says that should cover the loss ik taking on 3 of ur cars :joy:

1 Like

@ohwtf Congrats! Would you mind sending full details, negotiated price, etc along with dealer and rep info via PM? Thank you in advance.

@ohwtf can you provide a detailed breakdown of your deal? $311 including tax? What were your driveoff’s?. Im going to try and negotiate on a T6 MOM myself.

congrats and thanks