One Pay Lease 2020 Evergreen E-GT Electric Sports Car | Zero Emissions Exotic

This is the e-seed gt interior from the pictures I’m seeing

images

Not to mention that the e-seed gt is a four seater

What a unique name for a company, Custom Car Corporation

Zoom into sticker on door frame by drivers seat. Seems not to be in english

And why no logo on steering wheel

I assume you obtained your blessings from the NHTSA, IIHS and DOT to even allow this to be registered in the US, correct?

1 Like

Hey look, more pictures

2 Likes

And another variant

Guys i started a car company and im looking for backers. Attached below is a picture of my partner with our prototype. Lets get this thing off the ground. I just need 1$ dollar a day…the car is called the

GretaThunberg GT

8 Likes

I apologize. It is actually called the Qiantu K50.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.motortrend.com/news/2020-qiantu-k50-by-mullen-california-built-bargain-ev-supercar/amp/

https://www-motortrend-com.cdn.ampproject.org/ii/w1200/s/www.motortrend.com/uploads/sites/5/2019/04/Qiantu-K50-11.jpg

Picture of the same interior with a logo on the steering wheel.

2 Likes

Is this vehicle fully loaded?

4 Likes

Pending review.

Thread moved to Off-Ramp as the Marketplace is reserved for posting deals of vehicles that can be obtained today.

Reopened for general discussion about proposed vehicle.

I’d love to know hear from Custom Car Co if they’re just reselling a Chinese company’s product and trying to pass it off as their own creation or if they’re just stealing the images and trying to scam people out of money.

LMAO. The GT GT.

1 Like

Sounds like the OP has ran for the hills. I would like to see some responses on the numerous legitimate questions raised in this thread.

1 Like

They posted another thread asking for their $20 back from registering as a dealer on here. I doubt we’ll see them again.

5 Likes

4 Likes

If this CustomCarCo is legit, then they probably use the same business model and will just assemble the same OEM car with their badge in a warehouse in the US. But they should have made it clear from the start, if that’s the case.

4 Likes

I have 60,000 Schmeckles I’d be willing to part with. Earned them the honest way by making a great trade deal with the underwear gnomes.

Something tells me they are in on this and playing both sides for profit…

1 Like

Love the 4 and 9 second videos showing the car being slowly driven for like 20 feet. I don’t think it is an outright scam, but they sorta mailed it in for a company asking for $60k upfront.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s any doubt that the car in the photos exists. The bigger question is if CustomCarCo is in anyway involved other than photoshopping their logo onto a fake license plate and digitally removing the emblems on the car so they can pass it off as something different.

It would be very easy to come in and say “we’re working to be the US distributor for this vehicle, under our own badging” instead of “look at this cool thing we made and want money for” if that’s what they were doing.

I think you meant, “shekel.” A “schmeckle” is…well…not a form of currency I imagine most would accept…

PS It’s a weiner

10 Likes