One Pay Lease 2020 Evergreen E-GT Electric Sports Car | Zero Emissions Exotic

I dont like the sound of this at all.

Who is the bank financing this?

4 Likes

Lyle Lanley Financial! (LLF)

6 Likes

$60K down is the magic number for them, lease or finance

5 Likes

They definitely dont have the funds to build these cars. I smell a disaster.

3 Likes

Of course, any Euro car worth north of six figures will do, also. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

3 Likes

Yep. Raising funds (or scamming) on LH lol

I did a google image search the pictures of the car. Almost all of the websites were in Chinese.

What has been posted by the OP is not the “Evergreen E-GT,” but rather the “E-Seed GT” hybrid concept made by a company called BYD that debuted at the 2019 Shanghai Auto Show.

The car posted literally doesn’t exist other than a Chinese company’s concept car.

5 Likes

If this is an entrepreneurial journey. I want to wish you the best of luck. Competition is healthy. Who is the captive finance handling the lease?

3 Likes

No response yet when I asked.

2 Likes

They’re not going to answer this query, it appears.

3 Likes

No one with their 0% financing.

3 Likes

Listen… he knows a guy who knows a guy, OK?

They are not even doing a good job at it.
Why would you post 0-60 performance at 4.6 when your car ca “actually” do 3.6?

3 Likes

The marketing on this, assuming it is legit, is attrocious for someone trying to sell a $120k car.

3 Likes

It’s YouPayWeRunNScam.

While I share your skepticism on this being a legit vehicle, if you look at pictures of this and the e-seed gt side by side, they are definitely not the same car. Shares a family resemblance in the front end styling, but that’s it.

1 Like

This entire thing reminds me of the Medison Celebrity, a laptop someone was “selling” for 150 bucks years ago that turned out to be a scam.

You people asking all these questions are unreasonable…there will be plenty of answers coming after someone makes the $60k down payment…so just be patient.

1 Like

I’m looking to trade in my 2015 Lada Vesta. Can you please provide a quote?

5 Likes

Look at the interior. Literally the picture of the interior with screens in this is pulled from the promo shots of the concept car.