Omega Auto Group - Socal Auto Broker- CA, AZ, NV, CO, OR, UT, and WA

Thank you again @forbs. We are always here if you ever have any other questions or need assitance with anything:)

I am a big fan of PHEVs! My 2018 Chevrolet Volt lease was maturing, and I found out GM discontinued the Volt. I did some quick research and found out the equivalent would be a 2020 Hyundai Ioniq PHEV. I figured out the numbers (MSRP, residual for 10k/36m, MF for 10k/36m), but none of the dealers I’ve contacted wanted to work with my numbers.

So I did some digging online and found Omega Auto Group! I went on their website (Btw, they have a fantastic, very intuitive site!), and after registering, I was able to view their lease numbers. Satisfied with the numbers, I reached out, and Seth assisted me.

The process was very smooth and transparent! He answered any questions that I had. Then he sent me the numbers, payment info, and a couple of days later, I took delivery of the car.

Great experience working with Seth - I tried doing my own dealings but just wasn’t able to come close to what I ended up getting with Seth. Process got a bit delayed (to no fault of Omega) but at the end of the day, got a great car (2021 330e), and have nothing but praise for the Omega team. Would definitely work with them again. 5/5

2 Likes

I have been trying to text Omega group for a qoute I am not able to get any one to respond…how do you guys get a hold of these people???

You call them.
They are so busy handling call ins that the poor texts fall aside.
Once you call and get assigned to a broker, they answer texts pretty promptly.

2 Likes

Thank you I appreciate that I will call.

Hey @alidolce, we are available for you to call right now if you have some time! The end of the month is always the busiest time for us as everyone is scrambling to try and secure an “end of the month” deal. Please feel free to call us whenever you have some time.

Omega Auto Group

1 Like

I worked with Seth on an Audi A5 Coupe. I tried different dealers, but he had the best deal by a mile. He was very professional and when the dealer tried to pull some shenanigans, he made it right and honored the original deal. I highly recommend him.

I would highly recommend using Omega if you’re looking to get the best deals, and are looking for a no-stress way of leasing a car. Not only is the website super clear and easy to use, Seth was really accommodating and easy to reach with any questions.

Seth was able to work out the best way to ensure we got the best discounts and had our Audi Q5 Hybrid delivered at a time that was convenient for us. The fleet manager arrived at our house at 11pm and was incredibly kind and thoughtful and had nothing but nice things to say about Seth.

As someone who’s leased lots of cars over the years, and spent too much time haggling with dealers and being lied to, I feel like I’ll never speak to a car salesman again.

Don’t think twice, it’s worth the fee.

1 Like

they NEVER picked up the phone for me. Tried multiple times multiple days. Also tried texting.

@V79 We apologize for missing your call. We are having a significantly high call volume due to the interest in our deals and the limited available inventory. If you PM us your cell number, I will have a representative call you asap!

They had an $800 service fee? did it go up? It was $395.

All deals are now inclusive of our broker fee. No additional broker fee or retainer will be charged!

@forbs

I leased cars before and was fairly proud of my negotiating skills but never went through a lease broker and little did I know about it until it came my time to get a new vehicle.
Following up forums over here, I came across Omega Auto Group and liked the presentation of their website and how clean and easy everything was displayed.

I’ll add the steps below to simplify how the whole process went:

1 - Filled my request through Omega Auto Group on a Thursday night around 9 PM and Seth replied around 9:30 pm giving a very clear summary of the prices

2- Confirmed that was ok (much better prices than any dealership that I was able to find) and Seth replied with the colors available for my option by Friday morning

3- Seth called me around 1 PM at that same Friday confirming everything and giving a pretty clear explanation of how everything worked and nicely answered all my questions about it

4- I confirmed my option and pay the broker fee while Seth contacted the dealership confirming my car availability (Friday afternoon still)

5- Seth explained that the car would be ready by Monday or Tuesday considering that it was already Friday evening

6- By Monday afternoon, I had the car perfectly delivered to my garage and just had to sign the lease agreement that was exactly as Seth described and even talked to the dealership salesperson that was also extremely friendly and helpful about all my questions

I didn’t think buying a car could be that easy and quick but Seth prove me wrong and I am extremely happy about how everything went

If you’re looking to lease a vehicle, do yourself a favor and talk to Omega Auto Group about it and you’ll be glad you did

2 Likes

First time leasing a car and choosing Omega Auto Group was the best decision I’ve ever made!

Their website is very easy to navigate and has NO HIDDEN FEES!
Everything went very smooth and it literally took less than 24 hrs to receive my new car despite the crazy auto market.

I had great pleasure doing business with Omega Auto Group and I am definitely looking forward to doing it again with them.

@Omegaautogroup FYI there seems to be a $799 service fee now

He mentioned that the EV has a higher fee, not sure why.

@Lagsun and @forbs We are charging service fees on EV’s due to limited inventory and high demand. Once the inventory shortage subsides the service fees will even out again.

Highly recommend working with Seth and Omega Auto group if you want a great deal and efficient process on buying a car!
I lived in Bay Area and wanted to buy a new Audi Q5 Premium plus. After I quoted with the local Audi dealer, they did not offer any discount off the MSRP price, and no negotiation was allowed!!!

Then my friend told me that Omega Auto Group could help me buy the car for me in Los Angeles, where discounting was likely to happen… However, it was essentially a online car buying, which I doubted a little. After reading the reviews, I decided to give it a try. And the overall process turned out to be great!

1. I contacted Seth with my preferences, and Seth found a matching car for me quickly.
  2. Seth texted me the quote for the matching car. Surprisingly my total payments was down more than 5 grands, compared with the exactly the same car as I saw in the local dealer. I was still a little skeptical given this great deal. Seth was responsive and patient in answering my questions, either via texting or phone call.
  3. I decided to move forward with the deal and applied the credit online. From the perspective of a software engineer, the application UI can be made more straightforward, but it did not affect the application process much.
  4. After my application was approved, I received paper works from the dealer in Los Angeles, signed them and paid my drive-off fee. Again, Seth was responsive and patient in answering my questions!!
  5. Then Seth found an Auto shipping company to ship my car to Bay Area, again at a good deal.
  6. I received my new car as shown in the picture. Everything about the car was within my expectation! My wife also liked it very much, although she also had some doubt previously…

The whole process only lasted for 10 days!! Highly recommend Seth and his Omega Auto Group!

2 Likes

I had a great experience working with Omega Auto Group and Seth over the last couple weeks!

I was moving across the country to LA and wanted to lease a new luxury car. After searching leasehackr, I noticed that Omega seemed to have the best selection and prices. I reached out with what I wanted (X3), filled out the credit application, and Seth took care of the rest. We even had an issue with my address (needed something more permanent to get the lease) but Seth was able to convince BMW financial services to accept my offer. After that, my car was delivered to my doorstep the next day. From telling Seth I wanted an X3 to delivery was about 3 days. Truly incredible experience. Highly, highly recommend.

1 Like