Omega Auto Group - Socal Auto Broker- CA, AZ, NV, CO, OR, UT, and WA

Hey Hackrs, most of you know us by our username @Omegaautogroup. We are based in California, but we do work with clients in other states as well!

Here is our contact info: (CALLING OR TEXTING IS THE BEST WAY TO GET IN TOUCH)

CALL OR TEXT: 818-900-2565

Here is the link to create your free account on our website. Once you create an account you will gain access to our full lease calculator which will allow you to adjust your lease term, miles per year, add a down payment (or do zero driveoff), and add MSD’s (if applicable). You will even be able to see the current available rebates for each vehicle and add them to help lower your payment even further!

Once you create your free account, check out all of our lease deals:

https://omegaautogroup.com/cars/

Here is a list of the states that are eligible for our pricing:
CA- All Brands
AZ- BMW, Hyundai, Genesis, Lexus, Infiniti, Mercedes, Land Rover
NV- BMW, Hyundai, Genesis, Lexus, Infiniti, Mercedes, Land Rover
CO- BMW, Hyundai, Genesis, Infiniti, Mercedes, Land Rover
OR- BMW, Hyundai, Genesis, Infiniti, Mercedes, Land Rover
UT- BMW, Hyundai, Genesis, Infiniti, Mercedes, Land Rover
WA- BMW, Hyundai, Genesis, Infiniti, Mercedes, Land Rover

3 Likes

Just did a deal thru Nathan at Omega, could not have gone any easier. I sent him what I was looking for, he confirmed it was available and we had the car within 3 days. He was responsive, understanding and most importantly we kept his word on everything he said he would. Highly recommended!!

2 Likes

Thank you @soblack! Enjoy the 2020 C300! It looks amazing :heart_eyes:

Just had a great experience with Nathan. He took all the hassle out of leasing. Found me the exact car I wanted for lower than I could ever negotiate. Will definitely use him again. My dog Aggie can’t wait to go for a ride

3 Likes

This was my first time using a broker and Nathan simplified the whole process for me. I knew I wanted an electric vehicle and I gave him a list of the models that interested me. He presented the best deals to me and I test drove the cars at the dealership. Once I determined the model of car, Nathan then helped me find the one with the options I wanted and sent me leasehackr calculator links so I could evaluate the numbers on my own. One of the best things about the whole experience was having the car delivered to my doorstep at closing.

Nathan is responsive, knowledgeable and I never felt pushed toward any conclusion. I have already referred friends to him, and I know I will be coming back to him for my next lease.

2 Likes

I can’t tell from this picture but what car is this and how many miles per charge do you get?

It’s a BMW i3. I’ve only had the car for a week. It’s rated for 150 miles on a full charge.

Nathan made it easy. I was looking for the best compact SUV at the best price, and I called Nathan for advice. He provided me quotes for all cars within my budget and style, and even went out of his to make sure I got the right color and mileage. Not one dealership believed I even had this deal, but Nathan made it happen. I got this Mercedes Benz GLA 250 36 hours after filling out the application, and I couldn’t be happier with the car, it’s drive, and the price I got. Thank you Nathan!!

2 Likes

After going around multiple dealerships and test driving a lot of cars, I narrowed it down to a few. But I didn’t want to actually do the haggling with the dealerships, so I called Nathan up, told him which cars I was interested in and the options/colors I wanted.

He got back to me with some quotes, I decided on the BMW and it was easy as that! Well, delivery took a while but that’s because Nathan got me a car that was literally en route over the ocean when I made my decision, so it was as brand new as possible.

All communication was done via phone/text/email, and when the dealer rep dropped the car off at my home, all I had to do was sign the paperwork - no upselling or trying to get me to buy upgrade packages or all that nonsense - nice and easy and hassle free.

Would recommend!

3 Likes

Nathan is a rock star.
He found us a 2020 Mercedes Gle in 2 days.
It was the best price around.
Will work with him again after this lease expires.

2 Likes

First time used a broker, and I couldn’t be happier. If I had known Nathan from Omega Auto Group for my previous leases and purchases, I would have saved my time and money a lot!
He was very straightforward and responsive, and most importantly, he found an i3 I was looking for in NorCal. All the paperwork were already done, and I just need to show up to the dealership and sign. So much better experience than my previous deals. Highly recommended. I would definitely come back when I need another car.

2 Likes

Thanks Nathan for my new 2020 Chrysler Pacifica. Very Happy with it.
Nathan was very straightforward and responsive all along the way even we had some bumps on the way with the dealership (not Nathan fault at all). All papers were ready when arrived , just signed paid the DAS and was out with my new car in less than half an hour.
Save yourself the time and hassle and use Nathan from Omega Group.

2 Likes

Shoutout to Nathan for an incredible deal on our new BMW 540i. Nathan was available essentially 24/7 and got us a steal of a deal on an unreal car. The whole process only took a few days thanks to his help. Car leasing was such a breeze, and we will definitely be back for future cars and deals. Highly recommend you do the same!

IMG_2056|375x500

1 Like

Nathan is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and understands the market on tons of different cars. I didn’t actually get a car from him as he convinced me that now was a poor time to move on my make of choice. Very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, give him a call.

1 Like

Just want to thank Nathan for getting me a good deal on an Accord (he got me my preferred color). Process was fast and simple, called him on a Tuesday and got the car delivered on Friday (could have been sooner but it was thanksgiving so dealer was close). Everything was done online and the dealer delivered the car at my place and everything was signed in 10 minutes. If you guys need a good lease deal and don’t want to haggle with a dealership give Nathan a call.

2 Likes

Enjoy the car brotha! Let me know if you ever need anything else:)

Nathan @ Omega Auto Group made the car buying experience incredibly convenient and pleasant. There was no stress nor haggling that once was synonymous with car shopping in my mind. It was simple! Told Nathan what I wanted, how much I was willing to pay and in a matter of less than a week my car was located and delivered directly to my house. Couldn’t recommend working with Nathan and Omega Auto Group more. image

2 Likes

Thanks Nathan for hooking me up with a new 5 series! Process was painless and had the car delivered to my place, so it saved me a ton of time and I got a really great deal. Also very reachable and patient with answering all questions. Will be working with him again on the next car!

2 Likes

Dealing with Nathan was as instant and easy as placing an order on Amazon Prime. I couldn’t believe that within a few days of contacting him I had my brand new car delivered at a fantastic deal. Further, I felt Nathan was on my side in the process – he was transparent about the pricing and offered pragmatic advice to streamline the process and figure out the best terms of my lease. I will gladly recommend him / Omega to friends and family and in fact already have started. Thanks Nathan and Omega!

2 Likes

Because it was my first time leasing a car through online I was defensive and suspicious working with dealers here first.Throughout the process, Nathan was very helpful and easy to work with. If you send him a text he might not get back to you right away, it would be best just to call him. I compared with another dealer in Cali called LegendAuto(?), it ends up Nathan got me a better deal with delivery service. The other agent required me to come to LA and pick up from there with higher quote which wasn’t very convenient. I would recommend Nathan to anyone and I will definitely use him again.

Thanks for your help Nathan.

1 Like