🔱 Audi Lease Deals California - Q8 E-tron Premium 519+tax 3.8k DAS 24/7.5k

do you ship to east coast?

PM’ed you.

Hello,

I’m looking at leasing a Civic si this month. A coupe. If you could work out a qoute for me that would be great. I am in Los Angeles.

Interested, is this 0 down? Is it available for NorCal?

wht about the monthly for 2018 BMW 330e with 15000 mile/year with 1500 down

:zap: UPDATED LEASE SPECIALS ARE LOCATED AT THE TOP AND BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD :zap:

Nathan

Omega Auto Group

Call or Text 818-900-2565 (CALLING AND TEXTING IS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR A RESPONSE)

1 Like

2019 A6 IN THE 300s?

3 Likes

Can you confirm the 2019 A6 for $369 and provide MSRP?

1 Like

I’m also wondering if this accurate.

1 Like

What is the MSRP on the Corolla Hatch? And what are the drive off costs - 90291?

The way you position the E-tron is as if it was an A3~ but from I understand the A3 etron’s are discontinued correct? Therefore my suggestion is to place it somewhere in the Q5?

1 Like

Has to be a 2018

Hi There, could I have a quote for 2019 RDX AWD with Advance package for 10k /36 & 12/36. Region : Bay area 94538.

Thanks

2 Likes

I would also like to inquire same exact thing. same area as well. bay area.

+1 for confirmation on the A6. I’m in the Bay Area, can drive down to pick up. How much without loyalty? Anything for conquest?

Is this for CA only or can you do other states?

:zap: UPDATED LEASE SPECIALS ARE LOCATED AT THE TOP AND BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD :zap:

Nathan

Omega Auto Group

Call or Text 818-900-2565 (CALLING AND TEXTING IS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR A RESPONSE)

@Alex, I completely understand what you are saying. That is correct that the A3 E-tron has been discontinued. I replaced the A3 E-tron with lease specials from before with an E-tron, but next month I will bring it down more towards Q5 area so there isn’t any confusion.

By chance, you don’t have the 2018 Mazda 3 hatch (auto) on one of those lists? 36months/12,000 miles. $0DAS.