2018 c300 Coupe used with 3000 miles

What do you think of this deal that was offered to me

MSRP 52840

SP 41663

Cash 1256

10k Miles / year

MF = .0002

457 per month including taxes

What are the options on this vehicle that pushes it to an MSRP of 52k?

That payment seems high - you could probably get a new 2019 for that kind of money. Search through this site and check out the leases other people are getting.

This is in seattle so do not see that great deals

Still think it’s quite high for loaner 2018 C300 - should be around $380 with tax. Then again don’t know what the market is like in WA. You should still check out deals in OR or NorCal and might just be worth it to drive a little to save. I know there was dealer in OR that was giving some tremendous deals and some from NorCal as well.
Also look at brokers on this site

thanks for the tip. I will search the dealer in OR

Check out these deals in OR. I think next time I will also drive up to OR - better deals there than even SoCal
https://www.mercedesbenzwilsonville.com/special-offers#2018-Mercedes-Benz-C-300%20Sedan

https://www.mercedesbenzwilsonville.com/pre-owned-mercedes-benz-wilsonville-or?_gmod[0]=Dfe_Modules_VehiclePrice_Module&_gmod[1]=Dfe_Modules_CustomizePayment_Module&direction=asc&year[0]=2018&model[0]=C&sf=sf_make%2Csf_model

I called them, but they do not have c class coupe. just have e class one and are just discounting them by around 10% of MSRP. They own the seattle dealership as well. My quote was 21% off MSRP

your post did not mention coupe - so that changes everything then since coupes generally lease much higher.

I saw some deals on the forum for about 439 for the 2019 C300 coupe

What is the cash amount of 1256? is that a down payment?

1st month and license & fees

okay! got it. You can check this link for a dealer on this forum Omega Auto Group Lease Deals. Lease Specials Updated Monthly:) January Specials Updated!

Good point. I had just tagged coupe. Edited to include coupe

I don’t think it’s a bad deal at all for a $52k coupe. The coupes lease much worse than sedans.

Do you qualify for any incentives?

Fleet? Loyalty?

It does not have heated seats answering wheel that is holding me from pulling the trigger

Hey did you take this deal finally?

Not yet. Still thinking

Can’t believe heated seats not included at that MSRP. Keep us posted, I am looking at replacing my Lexus IS lease with a 2019 C300 coupe this summer.