šŸ OffStickerPrice.com | AUDI COSTCO IS BACK! DEALS 8-11% OFF | VW 9% OFF | OUT OF REGION OK

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

DECEMBER UPDATE

• Lease programs are similar to last month. +/- about $10/mo.
  • Q5ā€™s are clearly the best deal not just for Audi, but across most luxury brands I sell. Sold a lot of them last month. Up to 10% off and decent selection. Towards monthend, we wonā€™t have many left.
  • Out of region should be ok (add transport or fly in) and we can apply the same programs I have listed. Oddly Audi has regional lease programs on some models, but I compared each regionā€™s numbers and the MF/RV is identical. They must be getting ready for regional differences at some point in 2023.

Please kindly send all the below. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654

• Your name please (letā€™s be civil, introduce yourself, say hello first)
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color preferences (exterior AND interior):
  • Option preferences (must haves)
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • When you need the car by:
  • Trade in?
  • Audi Lease Loyalty?

Do Costco members still get free AudiCare bumping the residual up 1%?

Thanks so much!

Sorry, no. That offer ended back in Oct.

1 Like

Hi Folks, all day long people have been contacting me saying things like this, ā€œ Hey there interested in leasing carā€ and nothing else. I have zero context of what you want so please kindly follow the below instructions when contacting me and send me ALL the info.

Please kindly send all the below. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Trade in?
  • Audi Lease Loyalty?
1 Like

Any Q5 premiums? Iā€™m up in MA. Is that ok?

Yes, we have them. Selection is def dwindling, but we have them.

MA deals are ok, but you have to take care of the plates/reg.

Please contact us directly for more help (see above instructions on what info we need).

• Your name please - Donnie L.
  • Model(s) you are interested in: Q5 Premium + and Prestige (Both 45tfsi)
  • Color preferences (exterior AND interior): Black or Blue exterior and Black interior
  • Option preferences (must haves) bolstered seats and gray inlay
  • Zip code: 11358
  • Miles needed: 10k a year
  • When you need the car by: within 3 weeks
  • Trade in? no
  • Audi Lease Loyalty? no

:point_up_2::point_up_2:

In case this was missed, the brokerā€™s contact info is clearly listed with instructions to follow.

1 Like

Hi All,
Itā€™s a wrap! Credit approved and rate protected a deal this morning, but family time now. Thank you all for a great 2022.

Everyone have a safe and happy New Yearā€™s Eve.

Seanā€¦.

3 Likes

RIP, Ken Block. Condolences to his wife and daughter.

My 6 year old son really loves his Gymkana videos. We were looking forward to what more he was going to do with Audi and the Hoonitron as well as Pikes Peak next year with the Hoonipigasus

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a42381041/ken-block-dead/

6 Likes

Quick Jan Update. Will have a full sheet update by prob Fri or Monday at the latest. MFā€™s seem to be very slightly improved across the board.

MY23 Customer Credit
ā€¢ A4 Sedan: $1,000
ā€¢ S4 Sedan: $2,000
ā€¢ A5 Sportback (excl. S5 Sportback): $1,000
ā€¢ e-tron/ e-tron Chronos/ e-tron Sportback: $1,500
ā€¢ e-tron S/ e-tron Sportback S: $3,000

Awesome! Any information on 2023 A8 L incentives in January? Also what kind of dealer discount you can get on top of Audi incentives?

Yes! Oddly, they didnā€™t mention it in the summary, but I see this in the detail section.

MY23
ā€¢ A8/S8: $5,000 customer credit

I havenā€™t talked to many dealers about A8ā€™s, but Iā€™d say 2-5%. Not much inventory of sedans in general so there arenā€™t deep discounts on them. Only about 30 MY23ā€™s in a 100 mile radius of NYC.

There is a $12,500 credit on MY22ā€™s, but they donā€™t lease that well so better to purchase than lease. Just a handful in the region left.

If youā€™d like more help, please contact me directly.

1 Like

JANUARY UPDATE

• A4/S4/A5/A8 rebates
  • Audi lease loyalty (lease must end by march) was cut back to $1k from $1.5k.
  • Q5ā€™s are still one of the best luxury deals out there.

docs.google.com

Please kindly send all the below. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Audi Lease Loyalty?
1 Like

I donā€™t need a car til end of March. Is it too early to contact you?

For regular models, I would recommend getting in touch with me at the beginning of March and we can setup a deal when thereā€™s more selection. I can easily see all in stock cars in the area as well as in transit. As the month goes on, selection dwindles and trading/swapping becomes harder.

S models, I would say a month before is ok to make an assessment of whatā€™s available. Or beginning of the month is fine.

RS, always hard unless you donā€™t mind paying a markup. Earlier the better.

if youā€™re looking at March, thereā€™s also time to apply for Penfed.

https://penfed.truecar.com/oem/landing/audi/

$750 to $2k rebates, but the catch is thereā€™s a 60 day wait period. Only takes $5 to open up a savings acct. Highly recommend always having Penfed and Costco when in the market for cars.

1 Like

This is the only reason I havenā€™t terminated my membership.

Itā€™s nice to have that sitting on the shelf, just in case.

100% agree. itā€™s literally a no brainer, but i tell customers to do it on in transit cars and then they forget. when the car lands, theyā€™re kicking themselves.

Oh, thanks OSP! GREAT suggestion on Penfed, gonna sign up asap. Just shopping for a Q5 most likely. Will be in touch.