🏁 OffStickerPrice.com | AMAZING AUDI DEALS 8-11% OFF | VW 9% OFF | OUT OF REGION OK

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10% off in stock Q3’s and Q5’s. Deal must be locked in by Monday.

Some Q3’s with missing advanced key get another $500 off so that’s slightly more than 11%.

OCT PROGRAM UP
Got a bunch of nicely discounted 2022 Q3’s and Q5’s. 7-14% effective discount depending on what rebates can be applied.

When requesting a quote, PLEEEAAAASE make sure to include the following. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654

• Your name please (let’s be civil, introduce yourself, say hello first)
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color preferences (exterior AND interior):
  • Option preferences (must haves)
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • When you need the car by:
  • Trade in?

Standard colors like White, Grey, Black, Blue !!!
8% off A3’s, A4’s, Q3’s, Q5’s and Q5 SB’s.

“Special Colors” like Red, Orange
9-12% off Q3’s

FYI, I can locate special cars like RS6 Avant’s. Sold 2 recently at $2500 markup (midwest dealer) which isn’t bad considering there are NY area dealers still asking for $20-30k over. Took down a few RS3 orders at $3k over MSRP too.

2 Likes

Gotta love it when one dealer will cave b/c of another dealer.

**10-12% off Q3’s and 9-10% off Q5’s for the rest of the month. **
This does not include the Q5 55 plug-in hybrid.

I do have a white/black Q5 55 hybrid Prestige coming in at 3% off tho. Only makes sense to purchase this one. $70k MSRP.

1 Like

FYI specialty models like RS’s are no problem (sort of). I can run locates easily to find them Getting a good deal on them… well that’s another story. Most RS models are marked up still and build orders at my MSRP dealers have huge waits (1-2 years). So typical right now is $5-10k markup. It’s rough.

NOV UPDATE

• Audi is extending the $1500 lease loyalty on 2023’s only and it’ll be for leases ending through March.
  • Discounts on Q3’s and Q5’s still strong. Up to 8-10%.
  • Some solid 7% off deals on SQ5 and SQ5 SB’s
  • I’m still negotiating discounts on leftover 2022’s so what I have posted must be confirmed on a case by case basis.
  • Finally some ok Q7 discounts. 3-5% off.
  • There’s Nardo RS6 Avant at $2500 over MSRP. It’s not on my sheet, but contact me directly for specialty models like this.

When requesting a quote, PLEEEAAAASE make sure to include the following. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Trade in?
  • Audi Lease Loyalty?

Do you work with people In Seattle? I am In Seattle and interested in the 2023 Q3 SLine. Also hows the wait on those?

Yes/no. We work with dealers mostly in the NY/NJ area so we’d have to ship the vehicle across the country. To Seattle, it’s prob $1500-1700 right now so if you add my $499 broker fee, then the cost is $2k plus outside of the car. If a $45k car is discounted 8%, you’ll still save about $1500. If Q3’s are mostly msrp pricing in your local market, it would still make sense. Really depends on what sort of discount you can get locally.

We have Q3’s in stock. Please contact me directly if you’d like more help.

Caught an error (in a good way). Sheet updated. Regional MF reduction on these 2023 models so lease numbers are def looking better:

A4 Sedan 40 TFSI quattro
A4 Sedan 45 TFSI quattro
S4 Sedan quattro
A5 Sportback 40 TFSI quattro
A5 Sportback 45 TFSI quattro
A6 Sedan Sport 45 TFSI quattro
A6 Sedan 55 TFSI quattro
Q5 40 TFSI quattro
Q5 45 TFSI quattro
SQ5 quattro
Q5 Sportback 45 TFSI quattro
SQ5 Sportback quattro

Sample Q5

2023 Q5 40 TFSI q FYGBZY - $47,255

CRJ - CREDIT - Integrated Toll Module
QFP - Audi Guard Protection Kit - Includes all weather floor mats and cargo mat,
QFT - Privacy Trunk Cover,
QFW - Audi Guard Wheel Lock ,
RAB - Audi Beam - rings
WPD - Convenience package
0E0E - Mythos Black metallic/YS - Black

36/10k, with Audi Lease Loyalty is only $472/mo + TTL

How about without lease loyalty

Just have to remove the $1500 rebate. Then it’s $516/mo + TTL. This is the lowest it’s been in months or maybe even over a year.

1 Like

Wow amazing can you give me breakdown for 08701

Do you buyout leases

See below on how to reach out to the broker for a detailed quote.

1 Like

Yes, please contact me directly for further help. You can just add 6.625% tax to the calculator for NJ and the breakdown is all there.

The last 10+ people who contacted me recently seem to have missed this. For several models, it’s very important bc the lease program is regional.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Trade in?
  • Audi Lease Loyalty?

Hello Alex here.
Q3 S line
Black on Black
10/12k miles a year
No loyalty or trade in
Looking for lease with tax (Nass County) and bank fee in payments

Will DM you details.

Looking for 2022 Q5 premium plus either finance or lease. Zip code:63376. Please let me know any

Please kindly send all the below. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Trade in?
  • Audi Lease Loyalty?