šŸ OffStickerPrice.com | AMAZING AUDI DEALS 8-11% OFF | VW 9% OFF | OUT OF REGION OK

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Sounds good. Please make sure to contact me directly when ready. As I remind folks often, best to text me with all the relevant info I ask for (please scroll up if you donā€™t know what I mean).

2022 RS etron GT - 17% off
2022 etron GT - 17% off

Please contact me directly if youā€™re interested.

3 Likes

Can it be leased?

Absolutely.

Thanks for sharing!

Audi just dropped this today. My guess is they need to compete with Tesla. Iā€™m seeing chatter about other manufacturers following suit. Let the EV pricing wars continue.

AFS EV Lease Bonus - $7500
2022/23 - Q5 55 PHEV, etrons, Q4 etrons, etron GTā€™s.

Sheet is now updated. Q5 55ā€™s and Q4 etrons are now going to lease better. Still a bit pricey, but much better than before.

Please kindly send all the below. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654.

• Your name please (letā€™s be civil, introduce yourself, say hello first)
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color preferences (exterior AND interior):
  • Option preferences (must haves)
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • When you need the car by:
  • Audi Lease Loyalty?

UPDATE

2022 RS etron GT - 19% off
2022 etron GT - 20% off
(This includes the $7500 rebate)

Please contact me directly if youā€™re interested. $1k broker fee on these.

1 Like

Q4 eTrons - 5% off!!!

• Finally I got a dealer that cracked a bit.

$60k MSRP
2022 Q4 etron 50 P+
$679/mo for 10k + TTL
If youā€™re in NJ, this is a great deal b/c thereā€™s no sales tax and you donā€™t need loyalty (none for 22ā€™s)

2 Likes

Are the PenFed Rebates applicable to financed or leased Audiā€™s?

Penfed can be used for either lease or finance/purchase.

1 Like

do you have any E models running with the new $7,500 incentive ?

You prob missed me saying ā€œSheet is now updatedā€ 4 days ago. I included the $7500 on the appropriate cars when it came out.

Getting a lot of out of region inquiries. Our dealers are in the NY/NJ area so please be aware there will be transport costs to ship to you. I use autotransportdirect.com to get a baseline estimate of cost. Feel free to use 10451 (bronx) to get a rough idea of cost. If you canā€™t get around $1500 discount in your local market, then it still makes sense to go through me.

Iā€™m guessing the R8 GT is mispriced in your spreadsheet? If not, Iā€™ll take it for the $121,590 plus broker fee. :sunglasses:

2023 R8 GT RWD 36/10k $121,590

2 Likes

Ha! Iā€™ll pay $121,591 plus two broker fees! Take that!

The R models, I just put the base msrpā€™s showing where the pricing potentially could start. Not the msrpā€™s of actual cars. Error on my part on the MSRP of that one (my bad, iā€™m human), but I just updated it to $253k. Thanks for pointing out. I put in a note saying ā€œ MSRP and Market adjustments will vary.ā€ I mostly have it up so you can see the lease program numbers. Contact me and Iā€™ll pull a report of national inventory back into the factory allocations tho if you want to get a better idea of the market.

1 Like

Couple people have asked about doing MA (Massachusetts) deals. Thatā€™s no problem with my dealers, but customers would have to get the reg/plates themselves before taking delivery of the car. Would have to come down to the NY/NJ area as well to pickup the car or I can help facilitate transport (about $500).

FEB UPDATE

• A3, A4, A5, Q3, Q5ā€™s are good deals this month

• $1k lease loyalty continues on all models except RS/PHEV. Lease must be ending by March.

• $7500 EV lease rebate continue. Probably will end sometime in March when IRS updates itā€™s guidelines.

• Still have that RS Etron GT at 14% off + $7500. net 19% off.

• Regional MF specials continue for A3/S3, A4/S4, A6, Q5/SQ5. This means if youā€™re outside of the NE, youā€™ll get the national MF which is higher than what I have posted. This also means that if youā€™re in the NE and trying to get a car from a MidAtlantic dealer (such as MD), youā€™ll get the national MF on these specific models. Itā€™s a little confusing so contact me if you want more details.

Please kindly send all the below. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654.

• Your name please (letā€™s be civil, introduce yourself, say hello first)
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color preferences (exterior AND interior):
  • Option preferences (must haves)
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • When you need the car by:
  • Audi Lease Loyalty?
1 Like

Couple quick updates:

• Lease loyalty was extended to leases ending in April.
  • $1k extra rebate on Q5/SQ5ā€™s for NY/NJ/CT. Iā€™m trying to confirm for what other states, but itā€™s like pulling teeth.
  • $500 rebate on some A6ā€™s that had a safety recall
  • $5k rebate for those dealing the Alternator 3.0L back order.
2 Likes

My sister just moved to OH. Can you do out of region deals?