Off Topic Landfill

Do the majority of people in MD who drive 12k or 15k a year lease A7s?

I live in Annapolis and I do not see many A7s in MD.

Yes, those who do typically do 12-15k.

You polled the majority of A7 owners in MD?

I worked at a car dealer…I saw what people did on their leases! Only twice in 1.5 years have I seen a 7500 lease.

Go on cars.com, and see how many A7’s have over 40k miles in 3 years, and maybe a few are at 30k. Many of them are over 60k…

You worked at an Audi dealer where people were leasing A7 for 12k to 15k?

You’re claiming the majority of MD drivers who lease A7’s lease them for 12k to 15k miles per year. That’s very a very specific experiment group.

Look, I don’t know what dealership you worked at where apparently they run Audi A7 leases and you get to drive every vehicle on the road, but going to cars.com to look at current A7’s for sale that are 3 years old is an exercise in insanity. Cars.com doesn’t say “This A7 was on a 12k mile a year lease” or what the exact terms of ownership were. The carfax (if provided) might say “Leased vehicle” or “personal vehicle,” but that’s about it.

What dealership do you work for? Is it an Audi dealership? Are you the sales manager/financial manager there? Until then, it’s just conjecture. I think it’s a weird battle to pick to fight to pretend to know with certainty such a specific condition of lease terms.

For poops and giggles, I did check Cars.com. Of 46 2015/16 A7s for sale within 200 mile radius of Annapolis, 17 were under 30k. That’s between 35 and 40% sample size (rough estimate). Those are your 10k and 7.5k a year leases. I’m sure some between 30k and 40k miles are over-mileage leases. A few are probably even 12k and 15k a year.

colbert-popcorn

On second thought I might just move this discussion to landfill lol

1 Like

Your personal experience means very little lol
You just go to random dealers and ask for quotes - of course you get crap.

I worked at a Volvo dealer lol. I go to other dealers with friends to help them - and we negotiate. Sometimes it works out. If my friends tell me they want a bimmer I say go and try, because I gave up, worst scammers.

The store I worked at did not give cars away…and plenty of times customer would come in next day, and take the same offer someone from yesterday did not take.

Stay on topic, will you?

I have a Premier on swapalease for $699, found a buyer in a day but then found out that GM financial only allows lease transfer in MA…

Here is the link if you are in MA by any chance!

The car is in perfect condition and the payment is low because we had a big down payment. I use the third row often and need something with a bigger trunk.

Congrats! It’s a cool car, but I think it is just to overpriced. 450-480 would be the ideal price on it…because once you hit 550 and up, that is where higher class cars come in. For 600/mo or possibly less, I would get a loaded Q50RS.

Lets be real here, Audi’s have lower MSRP than similarly equipped BMWs/Mercs but higher MF. Infitiniti’s regardless do not have the same build quality as any of the Germans. The Q50 line is essentially the Maserati Ghibli of mid range cars-overly priced for what it is, cheaply made interior, and massively outdated.

You all must be joking me. No one can find any facts to show HOW they are “better”, beside saying well “Audi’s suspension is supposedly better and Infiniti is old”. Better reliability, specs, where are they better, facts please? JD power rated Infiniti as 2nd best for owner satisfaction after porsche. Audi is not faster, not more reliable - nothing. Same for build quality.
3.0tt is not outdated. Has all modern features. Because of complainers like you, they may eventually put a monitor instead of real gauges, like Audi did.

VW and Audi is the same company, and uses mainly same materials. Only after driving the car for 5 years can you tali about quality. Low end bmws are built even worse. What do you mean by cheaply made interior. Lets not forget about Jetta like plastic in the A4. Its a nice car, but not something one should worship. Talking about cheap plastic lol, look below2018_audi_a4_dashboard

images%20(1)

I dunno man, this looks pretty cheap to me…

I’d take the bmw or Audi interior over the Infiniti anyday.

Then if that looks cheap, this must be a homeless mans lair. That cheap leather without perforations and nasty rough steering wheel(unless its the m sport)

Natural wood, much better seats with extension…all obvious (in your picture).

Infiniti is complete trash, of course, IMO. This is based on my personal experience from 2005 models and up. But I must add the last Infiniti (thankfully) I ever had to deal with was around 2015.

Last shit bmw was a 5 series my uncle dealt with…and he will never buy one again. Car sucked, was a 535i.
Looking at statistics in reliability…bmw is shit.
This is x10000 nicer car.