Off Topic Landfill

Could you provide the details of the deal?

Are you able to do the $399 ( all in)still?

Think you are referring to Mirai. Its $0 drive $399 plus tax

Yes I am. I misread. I thought they were doing $399 on the Mirai tax included.

1 Like

Toyota.com is $2499 down $349 plus tax and fees so its comes out to be a lot more that way. My deal is a lot better than the ad special. Let me know.

I just went in SM Toyota and asked for $325 (tax and fees included) with 4K down.

Turned me down but they tried to counter with $385 with 4K down

send me a pm

@Cody_Carter’s deal at $399+tax is cheaper than this deal you asked for.

6 Likes

Poster also shouldn’t have asked in the review thread either.

1 Like

I’m a southern California resident looking to lease a Mirai with 12k/15k miles. What is the best deal you can do on each

I will send you a msg.

I am in nor cal and I am getting a deal for 353$ inc taxes with 4K down. I think they are charging me too much at Stevens creek Toyota in San Jose. Can anyone recommend another dealership that would offer a better deal?

I sent you a message last night

Karr Alarm by Southwest Dealer Services. We offer them as an option on all new vehicles.

Hi Cody, Do you have any 2018 Camry’s left? I have been to Autonation Toyota Buena Park and they are quoting 0 down 280$ monthly excluding taxes for a 2018 Camry SE.

When did you get the quote? It’s probably not a valid quote anymore. Yesterday toyota dropped all Lease incentives on 2018 Camry. So money factor for 2018 is .0027 now.

Also I’m completely sold out.

You can PM him or ask in his Marketplace threads.

This thread is for reviews only

2 Likes

Hey Cody - going back and forth on a couple of fuel efficient cars and read that Toyota was offereing a $15K fuel card for the new lease or purchase of the Mira. What’s the best you can do on a 2018 Toyota Mirai lease with 15K miles/year? Looking for a $0 down offer. Other than the California rebate any other government rebates/incentives offered for this car that you know of?

Ill send you a msg.