Off Topic Landfill

I have a registered LLC, and a c-corp registered in pa, and Delaware. Thanks you for your concern! I’m not selling anything here

No, he does not. Michael does the registrations. LH registration is just that - to show that someone’s doing business here, nothing more.

If my tax id account is needed to register here I’d be more than happy to share that with the proper authority

I’ve tried to stay away from commenting because I’m not about drama. But I’m curious if you are working for Free on the customer side as a consultant; Are you getting a fee from the dealer?Kickback from Salesman? Or do you have a ton of time on your hands to just help everyone out?

I’ve never received anything from a dealer but a great price on my personal vehicles. I don’t take a kick back from my dealers.

Cool so you are just doing it because you have extra time and like to help?

It’s good networking for my other businesses. I guess that’s my agenda here. And I like to help people get good deals, I help a few honest sales guys get more clients. I don’t see the problem with that at all. Again, not one person has complained about my help on here, if and when that happens, feel free to lynch me.

1 Like

To be fair, I think there might be a few other unlicensed “brokers” here. They just keep low profile. Well, in fact I know there are some.

1 Like

You are a better man than I. :smile:

1 Like

Honestly If I wanted to broker I could do it from my New Jersey adddress since they don’t need a license in that state. I’m not a BROKER. Sorry for the confusion before. I’m going to start a new marketplace thread if this is clogged up again. I’m fine with answering your questions to clarify my intentions.

Guess the lawyer deduced you were working as a broker, thus the dropping of your consultation fee. Whatever…if you’re truly doing it for free and out of “goodwill” now, I can’t comment further. Carry on.

Yeah, it is less about the individual, and more about what that moniker represents. That is why I was asking.

I will remove all off topic to landfill once it’s settled. I’m not the one who grants “registered” badges, so I don’t need any proof.

1 Like

The law can be interpreted in many ways. I’m good to consult with people on leases if they want my help. As I said from the beginning, I don’t contract with anyone.

you don’t have to contract with anyone to be a broker. Whatever…I didn’t mean to start another shit storm. My intent was due to your multiple postings clogging up the forum. As it turns out, I was wrong, and your others were deleted.

I would appreciate that. I have gotten multiple members great deals thus far on Tacoma’s, tundras, 4runners, and stelvios. Not one person complained about me. I don’t understand the attacks. Please landfill this and let’s get back to what we are all here for. To facilitate great deals and educate the uninformed consumers

I am new to the business, and flat out if someone does not respect my time or my hard earned cash then I will not do business with them. Many of these guys are sensitive clowns with no clue. On the flip side, there are plenty of customers that are time wasters asking 1,001 questions with no real intent on closing a deal…But there has to be a happy medium.

After reading these posts the gentleman probably needs to hire an assistant to help with answering customers.

Very Nice Justin, and hope you will grow in this field. I have also a website [REMOVED], where you can hire a car on lease in Brooklyn, New York.

I am also very thankful this community also, where I can put my thoughts without hesitation.

Thanks, All of you

Nice! I haven’t found anyone to do under $500 yet on one of these!?

I wish 4c leased well.