Off Topic Landfill

Ah, yes I did and I gave it zero consideration. I presume you live in the US where English is spoken and written. Your L2 argument would be a piss poor excuse for not using English correctly.
Years ago, the mollycoddling misguided liberals invented Ebonics as an excuse for blacks not to use correct English grammar. They also complained that standardized testing was culturally biased. Liberalism continues to destroy the country. Nothing is wrong, every thing is right; don’t yell at me; don’t judge me;… mollycoddle me;… I need a safe place and on and on and on we go…

Last night you promised to ignore me. What happen? LOL

It’s probably a typo. You know damn well what I meant… just a little dig, eh. Does it make you feel good? I don’t do it consistently like ursus does. You’re nauseating… Bilious. Nice name.

Oh, I must have forgotten. I’m soooooo sorry… a thousand pardons, sire.

Right. Or just can’t help yourself. Don’t answer, no one cares.

Apparently, you cared enough to respond. Stepped in it, didn’t ya?

I didn’t promise to ignore you :smirk:

His very well could have been a typo as well, since it was a single letter difference. You didn’t give him the benefit of the doubt though, so you don’t get it either. You’ve been nothing but rude, arrogant, and condescending to everyone on here. Not a single person has agreed with anything you have said, and you’ve added zero value to this forum. I sincerely hope that this thread is soon sent to the landfill, and you are banned from posting.

Whats the point of this thread?

Why did you edit your response to @anon98469396? Public needs to know

You’re nauseating… Bilious. Nice name.

8n5d9

Damn I missed the closing…

Now it’s time to say good bye to all our company…

It’s time for you to take your bath. Stay at the shallow end and be sure to wear a life preserver.

Look at Uranus’ posts… He’s got lots of typos. So many, that they can’t be considered typos.

Of course you didn’t. That’s because you’re infatuated with me.

bwa bwa bwa… cry baby. You sound like Adam Sandler in Billy Madison when he cries to a bunch of 3rd graders that he’s never coming back to school again…never! Now, go find your safe place and have a good cry.

Do you have any specifics on the lease? Raffay and I have had some dialogue toward engaging his services and I’m trying to convince my gf to use him as well.

This is review thread.Contact him directly.

Ah That explains it… sent you a PM this morning. Are you still working on deals or totally down until 10th?

Going anywhere fun? Enjoy your time off.

Hello,
I would like to use your service in the near future…I live in the NY area…Long island specifically,
I’m in the market for a luxury SUV… Land Rover Sport HSC is probably 1st on the list as well as Porsche Cayenne (don’t think that’s happening)
…I don’t know if any of these would be available in the $750 range,with a couple thousand down all in…
Am I totally nuts with a 750 payment on an $85,000 MSRP. I would definitely use your service if you think we can realistically get very close to these numbers…
Matt