Off Topic Landfill

Might have had to do with the arrogance and attitude from the OP. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I think piling on and shitting on a thread has its purpose too. It discourages other businesses/brokers/posters from posting terrible deals.

3 Likes

Let the market decide. I havenā€™t seen GoSeeTed or DSR leasing here in a long time. And who needs more shit in their lives, anyway?

People have gotten $1300 with zero down on an NSX whose MSRP is significantly more.

While performance is there, no one in the real world would mention the vette in the same class as any ferrari or lambo.

Manā€¦I felt kinda bad for Ted. His deals never were super good, but they werenā€™t awful, and he never threw a tantrum or got offended when people would give him a rough time.

Yep, but he got a lot of ā€œpiling on and shitting onā€ here.

1 Like

Which harkens back to my point.

It is bad for everybody here.

We shouldnā€™t be scaring off vendors, who have done tonā€™s of deals on here. Especially over a car that is ā€œunicornā€ just to lease period.

1 Like

Given that this thread has turned into a meta conversation I think probably closing comments to anyone but the author or mods for marketplace deals makes sense. The deal will sink or swim regardless of what people comment, and if the vendor doesnā€™t get any business from it the market has spoken and theyā€™ll either post better deals or stop posting.

That said I canā€™t see much in this thread which is incorrect, even if itā€™s a little blunt. Important thing to remember is thereā€™s very fine people on both side. Both sides.

Strongly disagree. Active market feedback is exactly what helps people hack deals.

4 Likes

The problem with this certain ā€œChevy proā€ is that he came on this site proclaiming no one can beat his deals, acts like a douche, trolls other threads, and then dishes it out, but canā€™t take it. From the other Hackr review above about this guy it doesnā€™t surprise me one bit. Why doesnā€™t this guy take a more professional approach like Cody or Trish. It just may get him somewhere in the long run.

1 Like

You people are ruthless.

How many times does the same thing need to be said? At this point, youā€™re beating a dead horse. Move on with your lives.

We get itā€¦the deal isnā€™t great, and he could stand to take a Dale Carnegie class or 2.

1 Like

Sorry that your memory is so bad. It seems that our interactions are not as you are stating. I take offense when the truth has been twisted. Iā€™m not here to debate an offer that I have share with the public. Some people think they are on this forum to save the world. The so called hackr review on this post was a guy trying to tell me a dealership was selling their corvette for 15% off and could not provide me with proof of this offer. The google searched offers that have been plastered on my post do not have leases offers either. I know that certain people may not like to hear the truth. I hope going forward that people refrain from making post in the Marketplace a war zone. I have no problem speaking with each individual one on one about each of their grievances they may have with my post on this forum. :thinking:

Ah, the good olā€™ take it or leave it no haggle. Seems youā€™re at the wrong forum if thatā€™s your stance. Thread should probably be locked because I see this guy getting hammered even more now.

1 Like

Even though this forum is focused on transparency and getting great deals, I think you are overly paranoid. If one were to find a real mistake in the dealerā€™s software, most likely itā€™s off by a few dollars max. You think itā€™s worth the trouble to fix? Especially for a broker, the dealer would never work with them again if they nicpick like that.

12 Likes

Damn dude, let me know when the hardcover comes out.

That is way too much work my friendā€¦

9 Likes

I canā€™t wait for @ursus to chime in. Popcorn is warming as we speak.

My personal opinionā€¦if Iā€™m within a couple bucks of the dealers structure, Iā€™m fine with that. Itā€™s not worth my time or aggravation to beat him up over a few bucks/month.

4 Likes

Letā€™s not look for excuses. Paranoid? Hardly! Iā€™ve seen lease agreements that donā€™t align with what was agreed. And, yes,sometimes there were some miscalculations. Doesnā€™t happen often but, it does happen. Itā€™s not nitpickingā€¦ not by a long shot. Sorry you feel that way.
Iā€™ve dealt with a Volvo dealer SM in NY on many leases and, she completely understood and was a pleasure to work with. Ditto for other dealerships Iā€™ve worked with.

It doesnā€™t require time or effort to make changes provided youā€™re well organized.

Show us where the bad broker touched you. Seriously though, you are assuming facts not in evidence. Where on this forum have you seen brokers engaging in the behavior you are outlining in your manifesto?

2 Likes

Not much work at all if youā€™re well organized and have created outstanding software. I can bang out a lease proposal in 5 minutes after having done all the requisite research.