Off Topic Landfill

Thank you…

Can you help with a BMW CPO purchase?

It’s been tough to get hold of him. I’ve messaged him about using his services for a nissan lease, no reply yet. @nyclife are you willing to help me find and close a deal?

Be patient. He has a lot of requests plus it is vacation season. It will be worth the wait! :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do I get in contact with the broker? Message him through here or is there a website?

If you click on his profile, you will see myriad ways to contact him

Just emailed you, hit me back when you get a chance.

Emailed him Friday, still no response.

If you could re-send that, much appreciated. I was on a flight most of the day (friday)

would you mind sharing the deal numbers?

Wow, that’s pretty crazy that you had to fly out to Erie for that. It must’ve been a great deal. My lease is ending in October and the Giulia is one of the cars on my short list, how are you liking it so far?

He didn’t fly out to erie. He got it in the ny area.

Car is my daughters, but i did drive it. Really terriffic car, and nobody in my neighborhood
Has one, which is a nice thing We had c300,s prior and everyone else does too.

Quentin,
Would like to work with you. I messaged and emailed a couple weeks back. Let me know the best way to reach you. Trying to get a commuter this week to start a new job Monday.
Ty.

Send me an email!! (202020)

Hi , I emailed you yesterday, can you please let me know if you have received it

Email inbound. Thanks!

Quentin you have an email from me as well (from yesterday).

Looking for a Toyota Highlander this week!

Are you kidding me? Using the Volvo website to locate cars and estimate payments?

I was offering to show you some Volvo tricks, especially if you’re going to be the big expert that knows more than anyone else here. Most of these things can’t be done by the community of non-Volvo dealers. Do you know how to:

• pull an invoice from a VIN?
  • look up a customer’s employer (or any employers in the customer’s household) to see if they qualify for A-Plan Elite or VIP?
  • look up a customer’s PIN?
  • run a locate?
  • pull the MSRP and invoice (not including advertising) on the locate?
  • did you know the pricing on the locate is the latest pricing- incorrect if there’s been a price increase?

If you’re referring to me, I would say if you poke me in the eye with your condescending attitude, you’re going to get the same back. I’m trying to contribute and help people with my experience. I’m more than happy to give back the same crap I get.

Are you saying Ursus has a Ghiblis?

I would like to know where to go to find grids for other markets. Please share either here or via PM.

I don’t follow the “You are welcome” reference.

Apparently you are not aware of some of the inside Volvo tricks. I’m happy to share them with you, and already have. If you need to maintain this insulting, condescending attitude, I’ll be happy to leave this forum. It’ll be a loss to other posters here, but you can go back to being the alpha male bully that you enjoy so much. I really don’t need to take your abuse. I really have better things to do.