Off Topic Landfill

Probably not leather either!

= better fuel mileage!

= no cows were killed in the making of this car AND zero downside!

2 Likes

Leather is over rated, most entry level luxury cars have the fake stuff, including Audi and BMW. My $48k 3 series had the fake stuff. Seemed fine to me. @wascarsalesman what are you driving? An S Class? Don’t see any of your deals posted🔬

2 Likes

He was a car salesman…if you look at his activity, you’ll see he “quit a Volvo dealership,” so I’m guessing there’s so animosity there.

3 Likes

What did you purchase?

Just pointing out facts. And leather T6 would have been more expensive.

Lease a great SUV. Facts will follow delivery. Still a month or two out. Current truck 355 mo 2k das w 10k mi. 44k msrp. New at delivery.
Says former car salesman in username Sherlock!

What does that have to do with anything right now?

1 Like

Cool. A Ferrari costs more than a Mazda.

What’s your point?

All you’re saying is, a car with more options and a higher MSRP would be more expensive. I really don’t understand why that’s worth mentioning.

1 Like

Well well now, what are you trying to say?

He is saying that you are being negative and your comments are pointless and irrelevant.

2 Likes

I’m just asking questions like everyone else.

It’s not a sin to try and get best price and ask the dealer questions.

Lol this is so ridiculous. My posts just go literally in a landfill because of the snowflakes who “run” this site. I got booted for asking too many pointed questions to a dealer. That’s just not allowed by the Speech Police.

You’re not even reading. When you post a link and the link has no monthly lease price then it’s not really beneficial here. You should put in your first post that people need to have a separate account and be logged in otherwise that link it’s just an ad. It has no numbers.

Even if you were logged in the link wouldn’t show pricing. ITS A TOYOTA CORP SPEC SHEET. Its to reference options only. If someone likes the options on that vehicle they can send me a PM for pricing. The links are to either new/popular inventory OR Aged Units. As publicly posting deals is against toyota policy.

I don’t know what you’re reading, but this is what I see in the first post. And it’s loaded with numbers. Stop trying to create problems when there’s no problem to be had. What’s your beef here?

Were your other “govt” fees like doc, DMV, included in your monthly payment?

Hi, I’m in NJ and really would like to look at this deal. Would you mind PM me?

Thanks

Can you PM me also.