Off Topic Landfill

my brother has a new Porsche Cayenne 2019 on a lease he purchased for girlfriend 6 months ago under 5k miles 36 months lease $1500 monthly payment -
lease take over it’s in Texas -

$120k msrp Cyn 2019 white with red interior hard to find call or text me at +13102970062

There is a place for private transfers under Marketplace

1 Like

Please contact me for a 2020 CRV AWD touring.
Dgrossman34@comcast.net

With those numbers on the E-tron I would’ve signed the papers a month ago:) I wish I had deals like that in Washington state

Second that. If anyone out there can provide broker deals for WA state (Seattle) I know there is a market for it.

Dealers are brutal out here.

Anyone have an etron that can share their experience/opinions/suggestions/comparisons to Tesla ?

I wouldn’t count 2k in cc credits because another cc might have earned points or cash as well. Minus a specific GM card bonus, that credit is like a down payment

Great deal - would you mind sharing which dealership and also more about the Educator discount?

How did you get 13% off a custom build? Wow, that’s the best discount I’ve seen on a factory order.

cuz I let them mark up the MF…

I got 13% off MSRP on a factory order A5 coupe. Base MF too. The dealer said I wasn’t hurting their allocation, and they don’t sell many cars in December.

Hi, can you please send a link?

If its in the bay area would you mind sharing the info of the dealer and the name of the sales person?

That is a really good deal. I just got one for $249/mo. Mine had about $1,000 more msrp and I didn’t put anything down so there is about $1,750 difference between our deals, plus I did 36/12. So it appears these deals can be replicated in the Midwest! The more I drive it the more I like it. It’s a really cool car.

can i get lexus sheet?

Link please? :slight_smile:

Can anyone please please tell me how to post a private lease transfer topic??? I keep doing the getting started thing: reading topics for so many nights, I still don’t see any option for me to post anything??? How do I get tracked by how many topics I read or how long I have read it???Anyone help???

Hi! May I get the link
Please? Thanks

Do you still have Bolt inventory? PM me price

Hey Miguel can you pm me please?

1 Like