Off Topic Landfill

Requesting link. Thanks!!

Can someone look over my lease quotes from BMW. They look horrible but maybe it’s just me. Thank you

Can someone look over my lease quotes from BMW. They look horrible but maybe it’s just me. Thank you

Link plz thanks
Interested in 2019 x5

Use a licensed auto broker/dealer that is based in CA. The good brokers (full disclosure - I am a licensed dealer/broker - Buyside Auto buysideauto.com) have relationships with broker friendly dealers and many have done thousands of deals. We are always happy to share selling price, MF, residual, acquisition fee and any other possible fees. Complete transparency is what you should demand. I always explain if you are willing to do the leg work and put your personal information into the “get a quote” form then you maybe end up at same deal. However, often the perfect car is located in a different region of CA than where you reside and a broker can facilitate everything. Our fee is $395 and I see brokers charging $199-999 but in the end, you need to decide how much your time is worth and whether or not you like engaging with dealerships. Many people on this forum actually enjoy the game but 95% of the remaining buyers in CA hate it and that is why we exist.

If you wanna drive out to AZ, I’ll swap you into a C-300 prior service loaner for something like $3300 down - $869 plus tax (assuming $20k negative equity). That would be on a loaded $51k AMG line C-300.

Look similar to this: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Mercedes-Benz&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=50895&sales_price=60895&months=48&mf=.00126&dp=0&dealer_fee=510&acq_fee=1095&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=48&reg_fee=650&sales_tax=8.3&demo_mileage=3500&memo=&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

Can you please share (or DM me) dealership info?

can I get a link? looking for the 530e

can i get the link please?

Hi Quentin,
Would love your help with a T5 Momentum XC90. How can we continue the conversation? First lease and new to LH.

can i please get a link?

how do I create a theme here?

SAN JOSE 2018 MB C300 perfect condition ( 100off per month !!!no deposit)

Mercedes-Benz C300

Lease Date: September/07/2018

Lease Period: 36 months (Until September 2021)

Mileage: 12000 miles

Total miles allowed: 36000 miles

Original Pay per month: $413.96

Now Pay per month: $313.96

No deposit!!!

Do not post your offers in other brokers’ threads. Nor anywhere else without registration.
If it is lease transfer, then open your thread under Private Lease transfers

does this deal available in MA, anyone willing to broker the deal?
Ravi

yes please. lexus.

Can you please DM me details? I’m also located in the Bay Area! This is a SUPERB deal :slight_smile:

Could I get the dealer info as well? Sent a PM to you requesting this as well. Thanks.

Can I have the dealer info? Sent you PM

my brother has new one 2019 on a lease he purchased for girlfriend 6 months ago under 5k miles 36 months lease $1500 monthly payment -
lease take over it’s in texas -

$120k msrp Cyn 2019 white with red interior hard to find call or text me at +13102970062