2018 Infiniti QX60 $51,310 MSRP ($356 + Tax, doc, plates + MSD DUE AT SIGNING) NJ, NY, CT, PA, NO BROKER FEE

Below is updated June 2018 pricing on the Infiniti QX60. An example $51,310 premium plus car is shown. Dealer has a few 2018’s remaining that they are looking to move ASAP. Also, a reminder that my dealer offers free delivery in the tri-state area and PA. I also don’t have a broker fee, making this the lowest available deal on the QX60 this month. This can also be structured in any way you’d like. The best way to do this deal is first month + MSD due at signing.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Infiniti QX60 Premium Plus (others available at higher MSRP)
MSRP: $51,310
Monthly Payment: $356
Drive-Off Amount: $356 + tax, plates & doc + 8 MSD (I confirmed that 9 is not allowed on this car)
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00005 (after 8 MSD), otherwise .00085
Residual: 58%
Region: NJ, CT, (NY & PA available, add $1,000 to the sale price for PA, remove MSD for NY and change tax rate)
Calculator link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=INFINITI&msrp=51310&sales_price=42800&months=39&mf=.00085&dp=0&doc_fee=141&acq_fee=700&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=58&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=6.625&memo=&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=8

2 Likes

Hi,

I am interested in 2018 QX60 lease.Can you send me the dealer details

I am interested in this deal … am in nj. Can we connect ?

Those are great prices. What about an AWD?

i thought nys does not allow msd?

It doesn’t. Remove them from the calc.

is this suv AWD?
also i am coming out of pathfinder lease in a few months (3)
any suggestions?

1 Like

yeah, all SUVs here are pretty much AWD. believe there’s a couple months pull ahead where infiniti will take the nissan payment. can’t say it’s 3, but i think 2 for sure.

ok am on long island and very interested- how do we continue?
also is the premium plus the top end of this vehicle?

I sent you a PM. Let me know exactly what you’re looking for.

called infinity for vpp will have answer by Wednesday

here is what I am interested in:

qx60 awd hermosa blue, high contrast wheat maple
premium premium plus and tech
cargo area protector
12,000 miles per year
msrp 58,215 from infinity website

I got a quote for the same specs . $460/per month , 8 MSDs $4400 12k/36 months. VA tax tags processing fee all rolled into the lease. 1st month payment and msds due at signing. I haven’t signed yet. I am hoping to get it to $440

ok sorry - wife likes the color hagane blue

also need to confirm - I can turn current pathfinder in 2 months early and they will call it even

Please reply to the PM, not in the general thread.

Speaking from experience, Nissan/Infiniti typically eat up to two remaining lease pmts if the current ride in question is a Nissan/Infiniti. So you should be fine. Good luck with it. I’m actually looking to do the same exact move as you once I have two remaining pmts on the wife’s Pathfinder.

This is correct. Happy to do both of your cars!

Unfortunately I have 12 remaining pmts on the wifes Pathfinder, so gotta wait it out and hope that the aggressive QX60’s lease programs remain intact, which I think they will based on the fact that its overdue for a re-design.

Saying that, I frequent these messageboards and when the right time comes, I’ll be sure to hit up one of you brokers.

Hey dude, can you PM me, have a few questions. Thanks!

Can I get a PM? I am in NY