Off Topic Landfill

Congrats!! I’m in the same area as well.
Would you mind to let me know the dealer? Thanks!!

Hi sounds awesome. Can you please DM me the dealer name and location? Thanks much!!!

How long does it typically take for him to reply?

Interested in a glc300 or glc350e with the AMG line package. Can you PM the ss?

Can you share dealer info ?

Be careful you going to get this post send to landfill. Better stay in your line fella.

Sorry didn’t get you…

Hi, do you have any idea why I am having problems from multiple dealers trying to secure an allocation for a new build on a 2020 M340? its actually funny its like they don’t want to take my order… is there a problem at BMW factory that they are hiding? thanks

Hi, me and my wife we ​​are looking for a BMW X3 (Demo). You have one black/black for 368

We live in Miami Dade County, Fl.

Please PM with the options and information that you have available to moving forward.

Thanks

Sent you a PM this morning

Interested in 330xi.
What are the colors and specs of the car?
Looking for white exterior.

Thank you

Hi, me and my wife we ​​are looking for a BMW X3 (Demo). You have one black/black in 383.

Please PM with the options and information that you have available to moving forward.

Thanks

Hi, me and my wife we ​​are looking for a BMW X3 (Demo).

Thanks

Hi, me and my wife we ​​are looking for a BMW X3 (Demo).

Thanks

Hi, we ​​are looking for a BMW X3 (Demo).

We live in Miami, Fl.

Thanks

Hey Jim. Are you still doing Chrysler? Can you post any updates on Wranglers/Gladiators? And do you have any lease deals on Ram Big Horns or Laramie’s? Thanks!

Can you PM the latest lease deals?

Spreadsheet?

Can you send me the details?

Please send spreadsheet.