Off Topic Landfill

Thanx brother

same for this deal, with “how to input down payment” formula, easy to make a working calculator

with the calculator “how to input down payment into LH calculator”, it is easy to fig out the number and work out a working calculator
otherwise, people need to try the field many times to get correct result.

Seriously. You need to stop spreading mis-information. You can’t just make up numbers to get the calculator to match.

There is math behind the formula, when mf is 0, it’s down payment/36= quoted payment- calculator payment. Not a makeup !

Hey guys just so you know yesterday I got an mdx 2020 tech awd 399/mo TTF down at a dealer NYC area without even having to negotiate (only incentive used was conquest). A second NYC area dealer was at 409 TTF down. Better prices can be had if you look around.

Msrp 52XXX
Same money factor

Would love to find a great deal like this @Bacons_C.C!

Hi, we are interested in leasing Q7, we are in New Jersey, would appreciate the contact info

That’s a great deal. I am looking for Audi lease in NYC area. Would love to get connected with a dealer

Great deal, can you PM me dealer? Thanks I appreciate it!

Looking for a lease deal in SoCal on a 3 or 4 series whichever deals are better around this time. Is there a link to a list of cars you have?

Can you please send me the latest X7 deals? Thank you.

Hi Legends AG,

You mind send me the link to your current spreadsheet, thanks.

1 Like

Can you send me the link as well.

Can I get the link also?

Link to i3s please

Hi, Could you provide me with your link for your 3 series deals?

Thanks in advance

please pm me link!

Please send link to current spreadsheet

this sounds amazing. i’m in the same area - would you be able to let me know the dealer?
congrats!