Off Topic Landfill

PM’d you in regards to a Volvo XC60 a few days ago. Please advise

What dealer are you at?

Where do all these illegal drivers come from in Cali?

Probably a lot more than the 2 million this article claims

" The Los Angeles Times estimates that there are about 2 million unlicensed drivers – the vast majority of whom are undocumented immigrants."

I wouldn’t think of them as illegal drivers, more like sanctuary drivers :face_with_raised_eyebrow: that many of the localities go out of their way to attract :wink:

1 Like

Oh snap, everything bad happens, must be illegal’s fault. Reminds me of one fool and his followers.

2 Likes

Oh look, a useless comment. Nobody cares what it reminds you of. I posted an article by ABC News that uses facts to describe a very real problem. The problem is illegal drivers killing people on the roads at a rate almost 3x the average. Since that doesn’t fit with your liberal agenda, it must be Trump’s fault right? Do you think about Trump when you go to sleep? Since you call him a fool, it should be easy for you to show some data/facts that prove the over 2 million illegal drivers in California ALONE are not a problem?? But since you probably can’t find that you’ll just attack me again. I’m not sure where you live, but where I live the risk of being hit and runned by an illegal immigrant or hit and killed by a DUI immigrant is something to worry about and if nothing else costs us more in insurance every month.

If you reply, try doing so without an ad hominem attack.

Talking about a useless comment, how did you make a conclusion that this is relevant to OP’s hit and run? Where I live I am worried about every driver on the road, since I don’t discriminate. Does that make me a liberal?

1 Like

Which statistics did he use to claim over 3 million illegals voted for Hillary? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Subtract celebrities in California and people in the tech sector from vote tallies and your close.

Car dealers too, I heard there just too many of them. :grinning:

Interested in you 2020 m550i . Can you PM me the exact color , and packages ?

Sweet. 2020 or 2019?

I didnt know you can get an m340 with that grill. All I’ve seen are the star spangled grills.

Which dealership was this?

Can I have a link please?

75k car
204 mile range… are u effin kiddin me

Can someone PM their VIN where they got over 13% discount. Manager says he will match if I can give him the VIN with high discount. According to him, they can see what deal you got looking at the VIN. Is that true?

Hello Donny,

How is the Federal Tax credit applied for the E-tron for a lease? im getting different answers from different dealers. just curious if you had any input. Thanks

Can you please send me a quote on the first i3 listed? ZIP is 11219.