Off Topic Landfill

I think a base model ionic sounds perfect for him after having the gall to ask that.

No. He doesn’t like American cars. We have always had German and Japanese.

He doesn’t want a girl who’s attracted to a guy because he borrowed his sister’s car.

2 Likes

I been saying this for a while.

no they require too much oil much like german cars.

How can you cosign for him if you’re 17? :grin:

I am 27. 202020

Assuming this is all real, you are aware what young Kids do with powerful cars, other than merging on the on ramp?

A used Honda Civic is what he really “needs” until he finishes college, gets a decent job, passes probation, pays off his credit card debt, i.e. stands firmly on this two feet.

1 Like

“My dear brother, I know how much you want that sports car, but it’s simply not happening. You may be unhappy with my decision but as your sister who loves you dearly I’d feel more comfortable knowing you are driving responsibly. Thanks to the great folks at LH, they’ve convinced me to lease you a Hyundai Ioniq. It not as fast as the Stinger but its just a means to get you from point a to b. When you do get a job, feel free to explore your options, but right now its the Ioniq or nothing”.

On a side note, I am getting an Ioniq and have no apprehension driving it.

2 Likes

He has no probation records😂 Give him a break. In that case I would get him the Accord 2.0T. At least it’s a top safety pick!

I was very fortunate to get a very nice first car when I was growing up. At 18, my father gave gifted me his 2008 BMW 550i m sport, which he bought for himself until he had to move to Japan for work. I was blessed. I cherished that car every little bit. I still have it in the family. 225k miles, and running strong.

Just mentally edit my previous comment.

I’m in college too and never once has a girl liked me because of my car, in fact most girls love when you go fast but hate how loud it is or how you feel every bump or how everyone and their brother pulls up to you revving their engine, etc. etc.

Please do tell where these girls are at op, I’ll be slaying out like at freshman parties.

1 Like

Are Maximas no longer popular with the Russians? Back in the day no one cared about safety rating, as long as it was this baby

I am loving this thread.

Why are you assuming that I am Russian? :joy:

no in Russia they love beemers cause they all want to be like gangsters :rofl:

They brought this stereotype with them here. But Maxima was a poor man’s BMW I guess :man_shrugging:

I wonder if gangsters carry quarts of oil with them or if they rob the local auto parts store when they need some.

I thought they loved infinitis, especially the futuristic infotainment