Off Topic Landfill

He’s a law student. Which is why he hasn’t realized that maybe he should improve his credit before jumping into an $800 payment, after somehow having his last payment doubled due to, presumably, bad credit.

None of this logic makes sense to me.

Like it seriously doesn’t matter. Rich people complain about the stupidity of America’s credit system. No one here is going to lease me a car so why even comment.

Came for the Mercedes specials… Stayed for the mildly amusing middle school bullying tactics and financial education :popcorn:

So… you’re upset at the American credit system? I think people are still confused as to why you’re looking for an $800 payment when you really, really should be looking for something much cheaper, able to make regular payments on, and build your credit.

I have receipts and that should be the only reference I need to get into a cheaper car.

Too bad, it’s not. Move on. Suck up your false sense of pride and look into something in the $200-300 range and build your credit. It’s poor for a reason, now you need to fix it. Automakers won’t be chomping at the bit to lease out a high value car without protecting themselves.

You can get any one of the cars, except the E450’s and GLE listed above for <$800/mo all in, even with bad credit. Just message OP

Stop contacting me…I find it harder to believe that you’re an attorney. I’m busy! Stop contacting me unless it’s about a car. Stay confused because it’s none of your business. Geesh. Go do some lawyer work.

Here’s my email keesnetflix.1

Gmail

Even more confused now lol

1. I’m not OP
  2. This is a forum, not the private message box

This won the internet for me today, surprised it took so long to wind up here.

Hi can you please send me BMW link? Thanks

Welcome! You’ve got tough competition with @Cody_Carter nearby, but do you have any sample deals that you could provide?

Moved to dealer reviews section.

Thank you . I will post a sample shortly .

Lease example 1.

Tier 1 credit

36 x 12k
0 down
$311+ plus tax
Includes 1 year tire & wheel protection

Toyota does leases for 10K ? thgt lowest for them is 12K

If you want to post in marketplace, just add deals to your original post, and I can move it back. Please also include amount due at signing (which includes down payment) in any deals you post. There’s a template in marketplace that shows you all the relevant info you need to post.

It’d also be good to include the sales price too. This one seems on the high side for a base Camry.

1 Like

Sorry this is for 12k miles

Link, please. Thank you!