Off Topic Landfill

link, please!

Please send link

Can you send me a link? Thanks!

This software version is not so compatible with my device. I am using Epson printer and my printer is showing Epson Printer Error 0xf1. Do you have any idea to fix this?

What numbers can you get for me on a 2019 Honda accord touring? 15000 miles. I would like to be at $300 a month. I have over a 800 credit score. Looking for a deal today. My name is lewis and I’m from New Jersey- Tom’s river. Lindenltf@yahoo.com

Didn’t you file bankruptcy in 2012? Or finished it? Why don’t you worry about that. Or has it cleared off your credit already?

I see you moved my comment to the landfill. But I wanna talk about it so why don’t you PM me? Since you’ve taken a special interest in my life.

Do you have 4 series?

Since you didn’t listen last week and search like it was suggested to you when you asked the same question, I took the liberty of doing it myself. Took me all of 30 seconds to do.

https://www.bmwofmurrieta.com/new-vehicles/#action=im_ajax_call&perform=get_results&model[]=4+Series&page=1

Now, pick a car, and ask him for a quote.

5 Likes

Any 4 series available?

2 Likes

I actually did do that and didn’t receive a response. Why are you so concerned about this? I swear you’ve chosen to harass me and there’s multiple people in these comments asking the exact same question including the one above me. Do you want me to send an inquiry to you? Because you’re super involved about something that doesn’t concern you.

1 Like

This is the best

7 Likes

Let’s not do that on this thread please. Thank you!

Dave I agree. Can you please respond to my inquiry from a while ago. Or should I email instead?

Hi Dave, can you send me the latest spreadsheet of deals? Thanks!

Sent you a PM

I sent you pm. Please let me know

FYI @BMW_Dave, user @audreyc915 has been banned from the forum and her accounts have been suspended.

is this replicable?? could you please provide the dealer info

I would really appreciate if you can share the dealer info. Most of the dealers I called dont even have 350E in stock. They have only the GLC300’s.