2019 Acura TLX ASpec V6, thoughts?

Hey there, been lurking for a while but thought I’d share a deal I have been working on. Planning on signing later this week. Would appreciate any feedback!

2019 Acura TLX V6

It looks pretty solid. Is that SH AWD?

This is the FWD

I would check TrueCar.com to see what other dealers are charging for the same car. That’s what I did for my TLX.

Also if you are getting the V6 I suggest the AWD. I live in Illinois we get a lot of snow, but from your screenshot your in California so that’s no issue for you. I’m keeping this car so I well went all out.

1 Like

SH AWD is IMO a requirement on this car, or you might as well just get an Accord. Torque vectoring rear diff is a lot of fun once you learn how to drive it (mash the throttle going through a corner and let the AWD sort it out)

TrueCar has pretty much become a dealer lead website and their info is just a data point IMO. YMMV.

3 Likes

Good to know. I’ll do some last-minute shopping around for an AWD. Fingers crossed!

Mash the throttle halfway through a corner and you’ll see what I mean :+1:

1 Like

Main reasons we went for this model are the aesthetics and price. If I can find an AWD at the same price, that would be a huge bonus.

Got quoted $1500 drive off and $430/mo after tax for AWD. Depending if the deal is still there tomorrow, this might be a tough decision…

Although the TLX Aspec V6 is nice to have for the power and AWD … avoid this model! Its had recalls for the timing belt and the 9spd transmission is german and expensive to service compared to the 4cyl 8spd DCT which is what i have. I double checked with a friend of mine before I purchased the 4cyl. He is an Acura tech and said the V6 AWD are always in the shop for problems.

I’ve had mine for almost 2 years and the only recall was related to a software reflash for the fuel pump.

Go sign, that’s a pretty solid deal IMO.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill