Off Topic Landfill

This is an awesome deal. Would you please PM the dealer info and the person you worked with to make this deal happen. I am very interested… Thx

Please PM me details on this. Thank you

Can you please send me the link. Thanks

You think these can’t be had for $35k or less? Lol I’m out! Good luck

Here is a close example of a 2019 that I just helped another hackr get

1. $39k and $32k are 7k different
  2. $1400 das $440 is different than 0 das $388 …

Is this what you do ? Are you a lease broker ?

thank you for clarifying your claims. As @28firefighter said, this deal may make sense for someone and not for another person. If it is transferred it is and if not I’ll just keep the car and pay the mile overage (if any) myself ! As simple as that

You want this to stop then quit addressing what I’m saying. You can take my advice or choose to ignore it. But if you keep stretching numbers and comparing new vs a used car with horrible miles then I’m gonna respond.

I’m not a broker or dealer but I know these deals in and out!

Asking price is not sells price, this is Leasehackr :man_facepalming: I said I can get it for close to $35k all day long!

Your buy out is near $32k and that is including $388 a month for the next 14months that’s another $5400 making the buyout almost $38k NOW! You are trying to compare pricing for a new one with almost zero miles listed at almost $39k asking price.

You also said that a new 2019 is around $550 a month, wrong! I just showed you an example of almost $52k for $440 a month. Let’s go a step further my 2019 is $490 with an MSRP of $57k

can you please link me as well. my MB is coming up on lease end and need to start shopping. thanks

please send link

Can you share link with me too?

Link please

Link me,

Link please

Do not nurses take college English 101?

1 Like

Easy there, let’s stay focus on bad leases. Not personal attacks. Obviously he was defensive in having his deal posted here, but no reason to start the mockery.

1 Like

It’s not a personal attack. If one can not communicate in an intelligent manner then what does one expect?

1 Like

I am just going to drop the mic here…

Drop the mic wherever you want. Compare me to your wife and I’ll respond like a beeyotch.

Please PM me the dealer info. I am in Texas and have been striking out.

Link Please…Thx!

Links pleass