SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> šŸšØ (04/06/2023)

Youā€™re at tustin toyota?

:grimacing::+1:

1 Like

I sent you a PM. Please request via PM next time per the forum guidelines. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Iā€™m off today and tomorrow so link requests my be delayed. The link is updated for for July already. Rebates went down on 3, 4 and 5ā€™s and residuals are down 1% on X3, X4 and X5.

1 Like

Ouch on the residualsā€¦ I guess that more or less evens things out on X3 with the lower MFā€¦(Going to look for one if/when the X2 gets moved on to a new lessee)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

If I can get it for $200/month, Iā€™ll spend on a wrap and seat cover. itā€™ll do. lol

Finally all text and PMā€™s answered. Just have a few more emails. Couple notes:

1. The link did not change so if you already have my May or June link you donā€™t have to ask again.
  2. If you are in the Northeast (especially NY/NJ) thereā€™s no reason to reach out to me. The shipping cost far outweighs the savings you might get from me over your local dealer. Plus there are some great guys on here from the NE that can help with BMW.
  3. Iā€™m only here until Monday the 15th and then Iā€™ll be unreachable the rest of the month. I will not have access to texts and I highly doubt I will be checking emails or PMā€™s until I return on 08/01.

That shit hurts. Too bad
Dave whatā€™s the discount on the x7?

Sending PM

2 Likes

ā€¦This wouldnā€™t be that 2018 you were talking about would it?

Hi Dave, can you provide a quote for STOCK #: L191423? 24mon and 36mon. thx

still a stop sale on the X1?

Yes. They havenā€™t even sent notices for existing owners yet as far as I know.

Sorry that Iā€™ve been MIA everybody. Itā€™s just been busy here. And you know if I donā€™t get back to you on a PM fast enough you can email or text me.

Hat trick today with two of those being hackers! Thank you guys! You know who you are :wink:

3 Likes

Just a quick reminder that I will be out of office starting tomorrow through the end of the month. Iā€™ll actually be out of the country so phone calls and text messages will not be received. I will try to get caught up on PMā€™s today.

If you absolutely have to do something this month please send me an email with an URGENT subject line and I will forward it to one of my teammates to assist. That way you still get my special pricing even in my absence.

1 Like

BMW are certainly dragging their heels on the X1 fix. Itā€™s either genius ā€œoh how about this $$$ X3 insteadā€ or crazy ā€œthe redesigned Q3 looks great, why donā€™t we go check that out insteadā€

Yes Iā€™ve sold quite a few X3ā€™s in the last 60 days!

1 Like

Bit of research as I get back into the market. Any chance leasing more than one vehicle can make one or both qualify for loyalty? Assuming in the same household? What if not in same household (for a hypothetical third vehicle)? Do all cars qualify for conquest (e.g., Toyota) or only competitor-level (e.g., Audi/MB)? Thanks as always!

Since Dave is on vacation, can anyone give me the link for the spreadsheet? would that be possible?