Off Topic Landfill

Link please.
Thank you

Hi Dave,
Please PM link. Interested in a x4 and 4 series grand coupe.
Thanks

@LakerLand please follow the rules of the thread (at the very top). Email is best but any other method is fine.

Apologies :pray:

Awesome deal. Could you share who you worked with? Iā€™ve been struggling getting anywhere close to this in tx.

+1, please share the name of the dealer via PM. Iā€™ve worked with several TX dealers and most of them have been awful.

Can you please PM me as well? Thanks!

Which Houston dealer?

1 Like

Crazy nice dael! could you please pm me the dealer info? Thanks in advance.

can u also please pm me the dealer info? thanksan, i am lookong for a lease too! i cant imaging, a 2019 rdx they neede to pay over 500 per month.

I am not sure what is so secret about posting numbers. Donā€™t need to post the dealer info but the numbers is what this site is about. Otherwise it is just a car pic site which there are plenty off.

10 Likes

Also 25% off is pretty standard, so how much discount did you get?

1 Like

You donā€™t see the green badge? Itā€™s quad. Curious about numbers as well, assuming around $1000/month.

Rules do state to post monthly payment at bare minimumā€¦ agree with @JamesBond point of website is to share the deal.

1 Like

Okay, The reason Iā€™m not posting numbers is because I donā€™t need 50 people asking if they can get the same deal. As of now, they canā€™tā€¦
I have helped many people on here get great deals on Alfaā€™s. I donā€™t make anything in the deals as Iā€™m doing it to help out. I did all the negotiating and leg work for all the deals Iā€™ve passed on. I donā€™t have time to shop this car for window shoppers. I have 3 Alfaā€™s since last year This is a unique situation, not a :unicorn: :wink: but not for everybody.

Giving a monthly payment without details would mean nothing. The only thing relevant is purchase price. I donā€™t have a monthly payment but payment would be more than $1000 with zero down.

25% off is not standard, itā€™s what a couple places advertised because of large inventory. I was turned down for 25% off at many dealers. But with that being said shoot for 30% off and your doing great!

One could logically argue that incentives matter. And as far as that goes, so does MF and RV as programs do change.

:bat:

2 Likes

well while you are entitled to your opinionā€¦ its still in the thread rulesā€¦ so at very least you should post thatā€¦

in the other hand your post doesnā€™t belong here it belongs in the market place. trophy garage isnā€™t the place to sell carsā€¦ so someone please move his post.

1 Like

This is also a 2018 purchase no lease details to share.

Are you clueless? Iā€™m not selling a car I just bought it. You want my insurance payment itā€™s about $60 a month