SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Oh I almost forgot…I will be on vacation from July 16th through the end of the month and TOTALLY unreachable :palm_tree::beach_umbrella:

So if you’re planning on doing something this month let’s look at it later this week.

8 Likes

June pricing was graciously extended through the 6th (factory programs still good through the 7th)!! Spreadsheet back up with pricing!

1 Like

We’ll find out on the 8th, but I wonder if this is for marketing purposes or if July’s programs will be better/worse as a result.

Texts and emails caught up. Working on PM’s this evening.

The spreadsheet has been updated and the current June pricing is good thru 07/07. Please note “selling price” on most models WILL be going up on the 8th regardless of what factory programs do. So now is the time!

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

All PM’s caught up.

REMEMBER…

If you inquire online and do NOT ask for me, another salesperson will be your primary salesperson on record. At that point I will no longer be able to help you. If you want to work with me (or any salesperson at any company, even a furniture store)…ask for the person you want to work with!

If anyone else helps you, they are entitled to half of that sale. Period.

3 Likes

“BMW AG more than doubled its U.S. sales lead over Daimler AG’s Mercedes-Benz in June with a strong performance from its fresher line of SUVs.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-02/bmw-widens-lead-over-mercedes-at-half-year-mark-with-suv-lineup

1 Like

Wonder what their numbers look like on sedans which had some good incentives in June.

I’m just curious but when did the payment expectation on a BMW reach Mazda levels? I just had a client say she needs a $250 payment with $0 drive offs. Funny because the Mazda3 base model lease special is 215 plus tax with 2500 down PLUS drive offs. :man_facepalming:

MSRP = Double for the BMW
Payment = Same???

So confused…

6 Likes

Maybe the client is friends with a hackr, In which case said hackr should be helping their friend out.

1 Like

even with that expectation, I bet she had no loyalty, or OL code, and definitely not willing to put MSD down!

I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again…this site can make expectations truly unrealistic.

2 Likes

I know you will. Lol. Just like I’ll field another one of those calls again.

1 Like

Doesn’t sound like a client to me…

1 Like

Hey, I dreamt of winning the lotto once but had sh*t face when I woke up. She can dream but reality remains.

SOLD
X7 Retired Loaner
Black Sapphire / Tartufo
Email/Text for info

8 Likes

440i Gran Coupe had incorrect selling price. Corrected now. Sorry about that.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill