Off Topic Landfill

$460 should be close Brian is your guy

1 Like

Btw, can someone please clarify the maintenance cost estimated? I read somewhere that at 30k we need to change spark plugs. So, I am just wondering if itā€™s a good idea to take 3 year lease.

Google the cost for a 30k service on a Guilia, and decide for yourself if itā€™s worth it or not. My guess would be no.

1 Like

2 years is better in my opinion on the Alfa

1 Like

Just found out from their ownerā€™s manual. 2019 model engines (both Guilia and Stelvio 2.0) come with 60k miles spark plug replacement compared to the 2018 models. Thatā€™s surprising :slight_smile:

1 Like

One more question since I am gonna do leasing for the first time. Do we have to do the 20k service before returning at two year end? I see that the break fluid change is due every two year from the in-service date. So, practically for every vehicle on the dealer lot, this may fall into 1-2 year period in the lease, so thatā€™s unavoidable?

FYI (20k mile) 2nd service for Giulia is around $600 at dealership.

1 Like

Would this be a good deal ?
MSRP $49890 Ti SPORT RWD
$549 pm + tax for 24 months 12K
I have loyalty $1K discount.

To me this seems high by $50-$80 pm, thx

Does the following 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia AWD lease proposal seem fair ā€¦?

Seems pretty high, need more detailsā€¦
Anything close to my deal posted should be good but this seems to be way more than $50-80 off
where you located? MF? purchase price?

want to get into a 2109 AWD Guilia lease, can anyone offer information on Residual Value % and also the Money Factor for this vehicle on 18901 zip code. Also, any rebates or insider info available for this vehicle.
Thanks

Iā€™m not familiar with Gulia numbers but if they are in line with Stelvio you need more discount. What is the $299 accessories? Did you check 2 years or is 3 years your preference?

Thanks tbenfit

Interest Rate 0.5% Residual 57%
MSRP $49,890
Invoice $41,901

Zip is 94024

Los Altos? What dealership is giving you these numbers? Thx

Yes, Los Altos.

Walnut Creek, where I have my current lease from that is expiring.

So you have loyalty and lease return? Plus there is $2k in dealer cash. PM me a link to the actual vehicle or a stock # and Iā€™ll look it up.

Lease bonus $2K yes
Loyalty $1K yes
Lease return $500 yes

Stock A288

Leave invoice out of the equation. That doesnā€™t matter. I didnā€™t realize you were talking Guliaā€¦

You need to know the selling price and once you have that we can find out what discount you are getting

Apologies I should not have said invoice the $41,901 is the selling price.