Off Topic Landfill

No… whats stupid is having to use 3 different methods of contact over a period of 3 weeks to get a quote. I’m glad you had a good experience. I didn’t and have decided to move on.

Yes you did come off as rude and yes I did read your email from May 10th and forgot to mark it unread so that I could respond when I was done with my client. So for that I apologize. But all you had to do was send another email with something like “Hey Dave, did you get my email from the other day?”

To say I don’t care about my clients or that I don’t give a sh** is unkind and untrue. The voicemail and text message you mention we’re both from yesterday on my day off while I’m spending the very few hours I have per week with my family.

20 Likes

Ditto 202020

1 Like

Dave you are amazing and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise !!!

3 Likes

Thank you! I know it’s impossible to please everyone and there will always be those people that get upset very easily. Doesn’t bother me though. I sleep perfectly fine every night knowing that I give 110% in everything I do.

15 Likes

Looks like another free Mirai Cricketer!

1 Like

That is a super deal !! I will be picking up a Mirai myself in a week or so.

Only wish I qualified for that fantastic SJ County Clean Air rebate. Unfortunately, I am in Sacramento and so no luck for me on that. Congrats !

2 Likes

Only in CA I believe

These Toyota Mirai’s available on the east coast?

Where in the hell part of DC is that background? jesus. Kalorama? Not even. Palisaides? Must be roadtrip. No need to answer.

Link please

Link please

1 Like

No, I was told the same thing all over California but look at my deal. Don’t fall for the B.S. if a dealer wants to stick to that story then shop another dealer.

Is this a good deal
Stelvio $339/month with $0 down on any msrp below 45k and 10k/mikes a year
Really debating this

Need more info. Read the fine print do you need loyalty or lease return? True zero or drive offs? Where you located?

SoCal Santa Monica

349/mon +tax/title/ and reg I believe they said just 1st months payment and 0 down mush have fca loyalty or 1k addl cap cost reduction added

Drive off is about $2200 in SoCal.

I am from southern California. Does anyone have leads on best lease deal for 2019 Ti Sport AWD? Looking for 36 months. Los Angeles or San Diego area?My target is about 460/month with zero down. Is that possible?
If not, thinking of base model RWD with certain features reaching 45k MSRP. How good the deal can get here?

What MSRP are you looking for @$460 a month target? Is the target with taxes?

Yea including taxes. MSRP about 52k