Off Topic Landfill

Correct. Just assumed it’s obvious. Added to the post. Thanks.

Congrats! You’ve got all stars aligned. I think $189 is the lowest I have seen on a 340i lease. You leased back in April right? In May only Southern CA has the lease support.

This will get chucked the next time this thread gets cleaned, but that reminds me of the first time I bought BMW. Another customer came in and saw they were delivering me a car, came over and asked if this was my first, to which I replied “yes.” He shook my hand and told me I’ll never want to drive another car again.

9 Likes

Thanks. Yes last day in April.

I still like my LS-F

If I ever see it again…back in a GX loaner for me! Free miles at least…

That’s my dream color combination. Congrats on your new ride!

Has that proven true? As someone who has really only driven more down market GM and Japanese imports I can’t help but get curious about the possibilities next time I’m ready to switch.

There is no LS-F. You must mean LS460/500 F-Sport?

It’s true (coming from 6 Infiniti’s and a Benz)

what flavor kool aid are you sippin?

1 Like

An i3 can be perfectly useful, even a good value in the right situation, but come on… That thing is a golf cart, regardless of the badge on the hood.

2 Likes

Drove a Tesla… right back to BMW…

1 Like

Thanks. Enjoying it very much

One thing I will say is the mid 2000’s 3 series in a manual, indescribable from a driving experience. It’s true though the Germans engineer the cars to be an experience. Not sure why this still stands out in my mind but closing the door felt so solid, and the outside noise just fades away.

2 Likes

So far. I was a GM guy before. If I can continue to find good deals on a BMW though, I’d definitely go that route. No sedan in the GM stable really has me excited at this point.

1 Like

They’ve clearly stopped trying in that regard. The new Malibu was a step in the right direction, but as soon as the crossover trend got hotter that was the end of that.

460 F Sport.

Nice dealer. What dealer did you use?

Annapolis.But you could have just PMed him

Could i please get a link as well cody. Thanks