Off Topic Landfill

Sorry, appologies.

@dukez @bretbmw @BMW_Dave
Got an email back from dealer, is this true? Best he can discount a 2018 BMW X2 is 9 5%?

The best I can do is 9.5% off which would equate to a selling price of $40,845. This is a very competitive number considering 2018 X2 is a vehicle with a small markup and alot of interest due to its high rebates. Just to give you an idea, 17% discount would mean a $6600 below invoice loss to a dealer which I can guarantee you no dealership would even come close to reaching. Keep me updated, Iā€™d love to earn your business Eric!

Not a single trusted hackr has given this post a thumbs up. Shut it down I say ā€¦

On a serious note, 68k Volvo for 600 and change - did you post MF and MSD calculations?
Does not look so great :slight_smile:

Time to get those crystal balls polished

Edmunds
T6 - .00148 and 60% / 56% [36/39 12 k miles]
no lease incentives

amirite? A Volvo with no incentiveszzzz???

On Volvo site, I see almost 9k in incentives on XC90ā€¦

If you can get 9k in rebates on a Volvo you let me know where.

R design MF is .00115 and RV is 59 @ 12k

North East here - All include T6 R design

Dealer Allowance: $4,000 Cash Allowance On Select Volvo Models

Dealer Allowance: $2,000 Cash Allowance On Select Volvo Models

Dealer Allowance: $1,750 Cash Allowance On Select Volvo Models

Loyalty Offer : $1,000 Cash Allowance On Select Volvo Models

I encourage you to contact your local Volvo store and ask about them.

I encourage you to post all details for the deal such as MF, SP, discount and incentives, pleaseā€¦

Calculator shows

leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Volvo&msrp=68000&sales_price=63000&months=36&mf=.00115&dp=0&doc_fee=80&acq_fee=695&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=9000&rebate=0&resP=59&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=9&memo=XC 90&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=12000&msd=10

Pre-tax Monthly Payment: $466

Monthly Payment with Tax: $508

Drive-Off: $996

• First month payment: $508
  • Down payment: $0
  • Government and dealer fees: $480
  • Tax on cap cost reduction and fees: $7

Refundable MSD Payment: $5,750

Leasehackr Score: 11.9 years

Disposition Fee: $350

Total Lease Cost: $18,742

You didnā€™t do the tax, dealer fee or anything region specific.

Vhooloo, come on. I know you like to troll but go elsewhere. Iā€™m always on here trying to post deals and bring insight.

Paging @Ursus

Not @vhooloo. I wouldnā€™t trust him even when he was ā€œTrustedā€ :grin:

Et Tu Ursus?? To me it looks like XC90 should be the monthly special with cash on the hood? Question is how much cash and is it applicable to leaseā€¦???

9.5% is fairly aggressive, Iā€™d imagine a local dealer would be willing to go up to 11% on an X2 to earn your business, but with these new incentives being sky high on X2 a dealer will be less likely to go that deep

oops wrong post

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:D
Does anyone know the : MF(money factor), Residual and if there are any lease or loyalty credits for a 2019 Audi A3 Convertible

Hahaha wow this is the shadiest thing Iā€™ve ever seen in my life

Iā€™m surprised this lasted so longā€¦

@trusted_hackrs

Hi, whatā€™s the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credit( if any) for a 2018 GLC 63 base, 36/10k zip 44070