March Florida blowout! Volvo XC90 T6 R-Design w/ Advanced($68k MSRP) - $575 + tax w/ fees due ($1500)

:fire::fire::fire: 101010

Wow! Good work man! Amazing!

Is this through Volvo or another bank?

Volvo(202020202020)

Y’all are nuts. Just cleaned this up a little bit

Nice deal on a good looking SUV. What other states can you get similar deals in @Benedetto and for those not in your area, how can they look up the correct incentives since Autobytel no longer publishes. Any A-Plan specific rebates that can help here ?

I’m unaware of how to source that info online as of now. Volvo seems to guard them now.

No A plan on those now, unfortunately.

1 Like

There is $750 a-plan on them, but doesn’t make sense to use it if you get over 8% off.

Build on Volvo site and see in the payment estimator. Easy.

1 Like

Wow. Here I am getting quotes for 800 on a 70k ins. :sob:

I see 4k incentives on the Volvo build website … 10 MSDs knocks another 50 bucks off the above monthly…

Even the Volvo website is at 650 for the 65k MSRP T6 R

w a down payment prob

I’d be tempted if this deal was available in NJ. Just wow. Well done, B!

It looks like we may be able to do better in NorthEast since Volvo has lease cash

But the sales price before incentives achieved in FLA, may not be achievable in NJ. This deal betters the recent demo deals on base MOM models posted in the past few weeks by a lot.

I’m in north FL… nothing anywhere close to that deal. I’d be contacting you but I just can’t live with the R-Design seats. The seat has the hip bolsters that are just too tight.

I’m interested! Please PM me ASAP.

I am going to need this deal in 3 months.

Great, we’ll hold it for you

/s

4 Likes

These T6 R-Design are really starting to grow on me. Wish it were replica le in SoCal. :pensive: