Off Topic Landfill

The point of leasehackr is to become an informed buyer and use that information to achieve a great deal. The point of trophy garage is to show off the deal you were able to achieve by any means necessary. I have 50+ topics, 500+ posts, and hundreds if not thousands of messages, texts, and emails helping others. So yes, I think you’re the only one that thinks 1 threads among the thousands of other posts destroys the usefulness of an entire website.

5 Likes

Solid truck sir!

Great looking car with the black pack against the white. My favorite combo!

1 Like

Damn that payment is looooowww holy crap. But also something I’ve wondered, if you lease a truck does that mean you can’t put anything in the back? won’t it all get scratched up and then you have to pay more when you return it?

You definitely can. I always get one with a bedliner or add one just so I dont have to deal with the hassle, though.

Im sure @Cody_Carter can give a more detailed answer :slight_smile:

Tacoma’s bed is composite so it’s basically a beeline and won’t have issue with lease return

Any contacts in Ohio?
I’d pick this up tonight for that monthly…

Sorry i just do CA. But yes it was a crazy deal for Presidents’ Day

I was trying for months to get one of these bad boys! I “settled” for the sedan. Amazing deal!

Hey man – you can be proud of your participation trophy, too.

Kidding :slight_smile: – a deal is what you make it. Grats on the achievement!

2 Likes

Even the “non-replicable” deals can teach us something. The strategy to how to get to a good price is valuable to everyone in some way. Who knows, one day the non-replicable deal will suddenly be replica-table.

Man, I wish I could find a deal like this in CT…

Lexus, BMW, Audi…are all in the rental fleet too…and Infiniti has the most aggressive lines and a real V6. I think it’s more exciting than a 4 cylinder.

I have seen way to many. Q5’s, A4’s, 430i’s, 330i’s, X3, and many more…

1 Like

Just be honest folks. What will you take?
The 2019 Lexus ES350 Luxury (love the interior), Acura TLX V6 A-Spec (some crazy cheap deals), Volvo S60 T6 Momentum (just found out they have 1500 in conquest cash). My current lease will be up pretty soon too.

Wait hold up here???

You have to get another infiniti, wtf???

We already have a Q50.

What is the selling price on these cars? How many miles? And what’s the Money Factor?

I’m not a dealer like you, can’t disclose everything or else I get middle manned out. Most brokers post like this. All of these loaners are of course under 5k miles as they qualify for incentives. Money factor is base on the 330e and marked up slightly for the other two.

I understand. I just feel like members here would appreciate more information. I even think you should disclose your broker fee. Obviously you are doing them a service and no one works for free.