Off Topic Landfill

Was it an executive demo or loaner?

wow you stole this deal

1 Like

Demo had like 1,000 miles

Listen, you are a dealer in leasehackr forums. You have no needs. Your only purpose is to give us deals like this :stuck_out_tongue:

No seriously, great job. Congrats!

3 Likes

Haha this made me crack up :joy: . Thanks :+1:

wow congrats dude!

1 Like

How on do you still get lease support on 2017? A local dealer here in GA still have a few 2017 sitting on the lot with good discount, but no lease support :frowning:

Deal was months ago, I never bothered posting it until I got a nice wash.

1 Like

Youā€™re giving me the courage to post our velar unicorn deal from last spring haha

1 Like

You canā€™t mention it and not post it thatā€™s cheating! Do it!

Am I the only one that thinks posting these non replicable deals kind of defeats the point of lease hacker as a community resource? Seems like the last few days itā€™s all a bunch of ā€œhereā€™s my awesome dealā€¦ but I work for the dealership so no donā€™t even askā€¦ it canā€™t be doneā€ā€¦ if you got a good deal thatā€™s coolā€¦ but you arenā€™t helping anyoneā€¦

6 Likes

Itā€™s the art of the possible. Many people here slog one off deals that canā€™t be replicated. If you want it served up on a platter, then you can reach out to a broker.

5 Likes

its the trophy garage, the point is to brag on your deals

7 Likes

If everyone can get it, its not a trophyā€¦ contrary to what todays youth thinks

8 Likes

It may not be replicable but achievable. I think thatā€™s the point of this garage that someone was able to get this awesome deal with their resources

1 Like

Since I was the one who created this thread, I can tell you that it is not about deals. Like @jananth1 said - just a place to brag about your ā€œtrophyā€.

3 Likes

If anything, it should serve as a benchmark of ā€œpossibleā€

These deals makes me think that the wish list people have posted in the ā€œWantedā€ thread is possibleā€¦lol

This is the trophy garage, not the possible garage. Youā€™re going to see a lot of unicorns and non-replicable deals here.

1 Like

Sick looking truck. Congratulations!

1 Like