Off Topic Landfill

I am GLC is good, but can you bring the price down to around to 400 if its not that loaded but millage remains the same. let me know

Iā€™ll check to see if we have any other models with lower MSRP coming out of our retired loaner service program soon and if you are willing to put down MSD or have fleet incentives I think we can get you there. Iā€™ll pm you if possible

I have two merceds at home c300 and GL400, If you have 2018 that would work also , can you reply in PM with details

Over 50 posts and I think everything that needs (and doesnā€™t need) to be said has been said. Now let him be and let free market work.

2 Likes

Just trying to give him a chance to show what heā€™s capable ofā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s understandable, Iā€™ll be looking forward to those worksheets! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Samson summarized everything in post # 6, everything else after that is landfill worthy, IMO.

Eeek. I donā€™t even get out of bed for less than a 440i ESPECIALLY at this payment which is pretty crazy.

To swapalease with you! Thereā€™ll be some (other) poor soul in FL willing to pay it Iā€™m sure.

I wonder why he wants out

I misread it as 740i. Oops!

I thought this post was a joke. 430i for 749/month? This belongs in the worst leases thread.

Can you imagine being in the last year of a body style and be paying that much? Ouch

Probably wants out cause he got buried in that lease. Can lease a m3 for 100 bucks less

Permanent headache from that red interior?

Wow, such an as****le, was just letting people know to get their recalls done, and you are trying to make fun again! Read this in the news again this morning.

Hi @BMW_Daveā€¦whatā€™s the typical shipping cost? Iā€™m in GA and in the market for a 2018 330i looking for a unicorn deal.

Youā€™d be looking at 1k to 1300 Iā€™d imagine to ship cross country.

Editā€¦didnā€™t notice you were looking at 3 series. Moving to off-ramp, as this isnā€™t relevant to OPs 7 series post.

Looking for numbers QX50 Luxe with AWD Pro Assist and Essential Package. I do have access to VPP discounts through my job. Iā€™m currently being quoted $559 for payments on a msrp $54,055, no money down. They claim to have .00035 money factor and residual of 58 percent. I owe $2,555.34 for pull ahead in my current qx50. Sales price of car is $49,810 pull ahead included. Is this a great deal? I live in Florida please contact me via message need some help on this. I think thereā€™s a better deal.

I wouldnā€™t take that dealā€¦

Not enough savings to make that compelling

Nice interior colorā€¦