Off Topic Landfill

I could be wrong, but I don’t think that’s the goal. I think @isellnissan is simply trying to gain a foothold in this group.

To be fair, we are a very discerning (read: hard as hell) crowd. I’m working on being more helpful and less of an ass my own self.

Let’s give him a chance. But let’s also help him when we ask for stuff. Be specific and pointed and less “what’s your best price on the blue one”

As always, my $0.02. Add $0.98 and you’ve got a single shot of espresso.

2 Likes

Totally get his point, and yours as well but I think he should post the deals here. Let the community see what he has to offer. Even if he can post the old deals, at least we can judge and get an idea of what he has to offer. If he’s just like any other dealer, nobody wants to spend time emailing back and forth. Post it here, let the community judge and if it’s good deals, even semi-good, people will email him/PM him. Helps out both sides.

2 Likes

I agree, posting deals will help. That’s the pattern we’ve seen with our favorites here, the stalwarts like Cody and Trish and Dave et al.

He’ll find a way to make deals, or it’ll be too much bother for his rewards.

But let’s not unintentionally chase anyone off.

To be honest, I reckon it’s hard to beat SoCal deals with the cost of shipping included. But I’ve beeen wrong before.

2 Likes

I agree. We should absolutely give him a chance, but in the open. No point in asking people to PM him or him PM’ing anyone unless they’re talking seriously about a specific car that person is interested in. Post it (bait) and see who bites.

Ouch. Quite the ‘deal’

1 Like

2019 or 2018 and new or demo/loaner?

Hahaha. That’s great. Get everyone’s hopes up showing a huge inventory of demos, and then crush their spirits.

Appreciate you sharing. This is what I was looking for from OP. If he has any other exemplary deals that are better, it’s best he post them now. This one might be another Ted (or at least the early part of it)

Hey,
What will be for a compact suv with 1500 down for 15000 miles/ year

It’s MB, why would you want to put anything down? You can do MSD’s…

just wanted to check roughly what monthly payment will be

Deals aside, this is almost a useless request.

Do you happen to have a compact SUV model in mind? Stripped? Loaded? 7.5k mikes or 15k? 24 months or 48 months?

GIGO

For those asking, here is a quick update…The email method is working for me! It allows me to connect with serious buyers and work on each situation differently. Each vehicle and situation is different, what may not work for you may work for somebody else!

Also, many buyers do not have access to local dealers to provide them with certain vehicles that I have access to. Many factors impact price such as fleet incentives, demo mileage, MSRP. amount of time on the lot and etc. If you are interested in the vehicles shown or any Mercedes I will be happy to assist (please be patient!) If the numbers are not attractive and you are able to find a better local offer then I suggest buying locally. Thx in advance

1 Like

GLE or GLC doesnt need to be super loaded but should have basic things like back up camera heated seats etc.

GLE <> compact SUV

didnt get your reply

I have a 2019 GLC with 600miles on it, 49k msrp. It would be around 500-600 without MSD or any incentives roughly 36mo 15k… Amg package and well equipped.

GLE’s are around 700-800 depending on options, no MSD or fleet incentives. Each situation is different, could be less depending on specific model.

Thank you for the feedback

If you browse the forums, you’ll note several things:

1. Most people stick by the 1% rule, can you offer that at all?
  2. Most people will be willing to go to another state above, below, or next to them, they will look everywhere and someone somewhere will beat your offer.
  3. Yes each vehicle and situation is different, why not post some deals of demo vehicles which have been sitting on your lot the longest and show us what you can offer.
  4. Show us the best numbers you can offers WITHOUT extra incentives such as grad or fleet and if someone qualifies, that can be tacked on.
  5. Lot of people are interested in MB vehicles,
1 Like
  1. You information is relevant and helpful
  2. Are you interested in purchasing a vehicle, if so please find a stock number that you are interested in and I will do my best to meet the 1% rule and your desired payment http://maxdigitalshowroom.com/web/#!/show/dealer
  3. I have a few sample deals that I will be emailing out to the members that have reached out to me