Off Topic Landfill

What kind of accredited expert are you, that people should trust you, and not me per say?

ive Already stated that this is an open community and I was relaying my opinions based on my knowledge on the matter.

Look, I donā€™t hate the QX50, itā€™s not for me, but I see the value and I try to help others get the most bang for their buck which is where the Infiniti line of cars fall.

We should really continue the conversation about the the QX50, we are in danger of sending this to the off ramp.

You must really lack social life, that you follow me on every post, and try to get me into a useless argument. As you have noticed, I stopped replying to your comments, because this is just a waste of my time. People ask questions, I give my opinion, you give your opinion. You and your StingerTT friend can hate and not see value, but nothing will change. I am not a German car guy, and it is my right to not be one. We live in a democracy. If you are so into German things, move to Germany, and be happy.
I said everything. Not having anymore debates with you.

No you havenā€™t. Case in point

Nobody asked a question. The guy said he didnā€™t want a CVT. Thatā€™s a statement and his opinion. Why would you even try to sway him? Nothing more needed said, but instead, you turned it into a CVT love fest.

Again, the guy said he would buy a German car if he was taking 534/mo. HIS OPINION and HIS MONEY. Why was it necessary to interject your opinion that Germans were more expensive?

ok, enjoy.

ok, enjoy.

Yeah we should stop overusing the term Unicorn, especially when the deal in the OP is only like .90 of the 1% rule.

True unicorns are in the .4 .5 .6 ratio
like my recent BMW 3 series hacks or some of the crazy volvo and MB C class loaners weā€™ve seen on here during year-end.

I mean I had a $38k BMW at $189/mo $0 drive off. Thats a Unicorn.

I mean It devalues the term when you use it for a ~270/mo(all in) $27k passatā€¦

How does something like that BMW deal even happen

1 Like

No way this post follows forum guidelines. Are you seriously hocking fake passports here?

How much for the toyota? Looks amazing

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Sony got out of the LCD/OLED panel business and they source their panels from Samsung now. I donā€™t think that BMW will be sourcing their engines from Hyundai any time soon.

Sony sources their OLED panels from LG and apply their programming to the panels using their X1 chipset. Thatā€™s why performance on a Sony OLED is better than on an LG set.

They are also exorbitantly priced compared to their LG counterparts, which are already priced out of their own market.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s right, everyone gets their OLED stuff from LG, their displays are nuts, but too rich for my blood! I ended up ā€œsettlingā€ for the consensus best 65" Samsung 4K I could afford, and I havenā€™t really regretted it. Maybe next timeā€¦

Actually, most reviews say LGs are the best OLEDs (Iā€™m also biased because I have 2) but this is a car forum not a TV one :stuck_out_tongue:

So I canā€™t talk about OLEDs? I have an LG OLED and Iā€™ve demoā€™d both sets. The Sony OLED with X1 processor is superior.

No I was just stating weā€™re getting off-topic. RTINGS.com and CNET would disagree with you though

the g70 is basically a more reliable BMW. The g70 was engineered by Albert Bienman of BMW M and designed by Peter Streyer of Audi. Iā€™m interested in test driving one as well but they havent gotten any inventory in my area yet. Long as the OP is happy with his car, thats what matters.

And manufactured by Hyundai. Itā€™s okay to like, even love the car. Tell yourself whatever you want to get to sleep. But the badge ainā€™t three letters and a roundel.

2 Likes