Off Topic Landfill

So I just worked out a deal for a 2020 Premier (Lester Glenn). We went back and forth for awhile and final outcome:

MSRP $44,240
Sell Price 40,200
Monthly - 299/month
Term 36/15
DAS - 1500
1st month is included.

The people I talked too dont have any idea about Federal or NJ State EV Rebate (or they choose to ignore it)

You got an incredible deal, but doesn’t seem like they are budging for me. How do you feel about this @ElectricEliminator?

do not hijack his thread. post in your own

Apologies…Will do

1 Like

Link please

link please thx

You know, I’m the one liking his posts, so it really is not one of us liking our own posts. I’m usually the one signed on @iac.

Less talking, more buying.

2 Likes

I figured it was you. He wouldn’t “like” his own posts. But what you do by login in and out and liking his IAC related posts from different accounts is childish at best and doesn’t help him nor IAC.
I also think that you both should not post from your private accounts in your business’s Marketplace threads. This at least will create illusion that you play by the same rules as all other brokers/dealers.
Just my opinion.

1 Like

Can you help me find a BMW X1 lease in nj/pa area?

I’m interested in x3 m40i. please pm me

I’m interested in x3 m40i. please pm me

Link please. Also do you sell to Oregon residents?

Link please. Thanks.

Link please

Send u a PM, please reply when u get a chance ,
Thank u

I have sent a PM and a txt message, can u reply when u get a chance

link please

ehabashy@usc.edu

Just thought I’d share Today’s 30 Year Fixed Mortgage Rates since they’re exceptionally low.

Jumbo 3.75% (loan amounts $765,601+)
Hi-Balance Conventional - 3.335% (loan amount $510,400-$765,600)
Conventional - 3.125% (loan amounts up to $510,400)

0 Points. 30 Year Fixed…!

Closing costs are Appraisal (out of pocket, about $500), and usual Title and Escrow fees. A lending credit may minimize Closing costs

This is based on 760 FICO+ with 20% equity in the property.

Send me a PM if you have a scenario you’d like me to price out for you. Send:
Loan Amount, Approximate Market Value of Property, and Credit Score.

Welcome! I’m happy to help you with the X6. I have many happy customers in CA. I’m an internationally recognized BMW sales rep that has been selling BMWs online for over a decade. I have one of the first X6 SAVs going to Santa Barbara. Send me a build code and we can get started! Smokin deals and great service. 2022622900 www.bmwdavid.com

Are there different insurance coverage types?