Off Topic Landfill

It’s been 3+ hours. Might want to start driving to the hospital.

I found this exact color combo in a new 2019 E450. $86xxx MSRP.

I’m going to drop them a line just to see if it is worth posting here for someone on the east coast.

BMW Dealer in Maine has one

I found a 2018 E400 near me that’s about 84k. Dealer is selling as new with 4k demo miles on it, how much % should I expect? (Sorry totally off topic, ik)

This looks a pretty good deal and I am also looking to buy a Q5 soon. Would you mind sharing the dealership and sales person? Thanks.

Also looking to buy a Q5. Would you mind to share your dealership and sales person? Thanks

Searched a lot of your threads. Have you done any of those Ford Fusion Energi $270/month or Fusion Hybrid $210/month deals? Is that still possible? Anywhere pickup on East Coast?

I am interested in BMW X3 for Michigan 48144 Pm me

Hi legend,

Can you PM me the 2019 x5 and x7 and are there any deals for the 2020 x5 and x7? Thanks.

Looking for CX-5 Sport. Zip Code 11803.

Can you roll Tax & $1599 DAS into monthly payment?

Please PM me.

Thank you

Could you please PM me the dealer? The price sounds super low!

which dealer?

ill take it! dm me

Where was this deal? Would love to get something like this for myself if there are more available!

Contact @Bacons_C.C

incredible deal. how do we go about replicating something like this :slight_smile:

Volvo, like me has too many cars so not an option. Can’t have all my service fees going toward lease payments on cars I only drive when a demo, loaner or other favorite ride isn’t available.

Might have another one if a different lead did not pan out.

sweet, feel free to PM me details. first time using the services of a broker & look forward to working with yall towards an awesome deal. what other brands do you associate with? I’m open to an E class with AMG package as well.

If anyone can replicate this let me know :slight_smile: