Off Topic Landfill

How else am I supposed to know if it’s a good deal? Take your word for it?

2 Likes

Wow, I’m not seeing things objectively? Economists almost universally agree that the current state-level franchise laws that protect dealers and therefore enforce this absurd sales system are bad for consumers. Really bad.

I know this is hard to believe, but this works incredibly well for every other consumer product. So yes, I would.

I would also accept “advertised price is what you get without additional negotiation” as being perfectly fine too.

The assumption you are making is that the sticker price would be too high for me. But we all know that if the manufacturers artificially inflate MSRP. If it was what you see is what you get, that price would fall to the market clearing price.

The burden is on you to show how automobile sales are so different from the rest of the market as to justify the absurd way cars are sold. Very few other markets need state-level dealership laws to protect them. Economists almost universally agree that a system more like normal consumer goods would benefit consumers.

1 Like

Nov deal details, please?

Looking for an X3 lease, can you send me the spreadsheet?

Did you find out how to post and can you please let me know? Thank you so so much!

Please forward the dealer info to me. I am interested.

This looks like an excellent deal! Can you send me the dealer info please! Thank you in advance!

Interested in how many miles per month? Can you PM me the dealer?

I have been trying to get similar deal in NorCal but no success. Can you share or PM me the dealer and contact name?

Thanks.

Does the “off sundays” every actually work? Haha I get calls at 2am sometimes from our wonderful west coast customers

Lol it doesn’t. atleast I can point it out to folks when I don’t respond.

1 Like

I like the 4 consecutive texts every couple hours with “?”

Hahaha

And they think you’ll be excited to work with them after that :slight_smile:

where can I find the link?

Sent you a PM let me know if you can help. Thanks

Can you PM me the MSRP option sheet for X7 $807 and $874

Can you PM me the option sheet for the black/cognac X7 please?

Hi donny
Can i get a spreadsheet of november?
Thank you.

Hey Guys, I work here at Hanlee’s Kia store here in Davis, CA.(NorCal). I’ve sold all my Kia Tellurides for MSRP. If you guys have any questions you guys can get a hold of me @ 530-301-8086.

1 Like

You have to register first to solicit business here