Off Topic Landfill

Be careful buyers, Mani’s low prices are on the low end models and he doesn’t even post the price for higher “EXL” models… I got a quote on the CR-V EXL at $350 incld Tax a month from Mani - That’s almost $100 over the LX $244 + tax… Buyers if you want more luxury beware that you’re going to pay a lot more extra.

Be careful @eshenouda: You need to read posts in the entirety before you decide to proceed. Pricing for the EXL is what you asked for, and is what you received AS was posted here.

For the record everyone, @eshenouda IS NOT my client. He contacted me for pricing on different brands, decided to use me for Honda deals, took my numbers over a phone call and then bypassed me and walked in to dealerships to get matched.
He then signed a deal on his own and the next day had buyers remorse for by the way a very good deal and then calls me to tell me that he is not happy about EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN;'T RETAIN ME.

7 Likes

Duh… What did you expect on a different trim and one including tax and the other without tax? You didn’t have to deal with him if you didn’t like his pricing.

1 Like

You mean a base model without tax was lower than a higher end model with tax?! Color me shocked.

Buyers if you want more luxury beware that you’re going to pay a lot more extra.

How dare he not give you more car for the same money.

3 Likes

You expected the same monthly price on an ~$6,000 higher MSRP CR-V trim

2 Likes

if he wants a gts he isn’t gonna like the vantage and how it drives more cushy but yeah the vantage is cheaper, the 570 is gonna put him in the 2k range which is where the 911 should come out but is not daily driver material while the am and 911 are. Best bet would be either an f type svr or an amg gt, the amg gt is best bang for buck imo, approximately 600 hp, Mercedes comfort and will feel closer to a 911 than any of the aforementioned vehicles.

explain being burned on the m5, I gotta hear this.

oh yeah, could have told you that was coming, the only m5s that aged well are e39(first v8) and e60(first v10), the f10 is gonna tank hard because it’s pretty much the same 4.4 used today but less powerful, less fuel efficient and it’s rwd while the new cars are awd with the ability to go full rwd at the touch of a button.

he only leases in 3 states lol, but he has some decent deals for porsche standards.

that’s true, I gave him the best options imo for leasing, you won’t get your money’s worth on porsche though, too many people buying them. Funny thing is that Audi’s don’t typically lease well and neither do Porsche’s but lambo deals aren’t too bad. VW group is funny that way I guess.

https://www.swapalease.com/lease/Mercedes-Benz/AMG-GT/search.aspx

quite a few leases around $1500/mo with a good amount of months and miles left.

you live and learn, m550ix is fun but nowhere near the madness of the m5, I’m currently on the hellcat train (850 to the wheels, bolt ons and tune) but I’ll probably go back to something like an m5 in the near future. There’s a broker on here who has done a few am deals hit him up if you end up liking the AM. Good luck on the search.

it’s about $1300/mo for a comp to lease and I’m at $650/mo with a car that sounds louder, gets more attention and is faster. I cant justify doubling the payment for a better interior, awd, and massaging seats. Might try and get a good deal for a non comp circa $800 once my lease is up but that’s just a dream.

When driving through the city my car sounds like a fkn jet engine passing over lol. can’t say the same for these new turbocharged smaller v8s like the 4.4

hellcat compare to M5 ?
hahahaha

if you re driving in a 2 miles straight road, may be is faster , in evrywhere else not even close

hellcat is a drag car, not a fast car

1 Like

stupid opinion but keep going.

Hellcat will destroy an m5 off a roll, the car is just faster stock add the fact that mine is 850 to the wheels and I walk vette’s, ferrari’s, and lambo’s, and anything under a million that’s stock pretty much. All it needed was bolt-ons for less than $4500.

If you wanna compare luxury and tech the m5 is hands down better, but at the drag strip and on the streets/ highway the m5 can’t keep up, it’s at a 100 hp disadvantage when stock.

Never seen an m5 at a drag strip or road course, most of them are street warriors who either don’t care about racing but just want to flex or who get their kicks beating up on less capable vehicles.

I don’t get what your point is here. A modded Camaro can beat the pants out of 95% of cars too.

While 911s lease not that well, outside of GT territory they depreciate pretty fast too. Was morbidly curious about trading in my 2018 and it’s already down 30%.

1 Like

name me a car that you mod to 900+ hp and still use the stock block and trans and not spend more than 5k… to mod an m5 or e63 to the same extent you are spending 15k minimum… also why bring a camaro here? we are talking 4 door sedans… it’s just a perk that they can compete with supercars in a straight line but other than that they are not comparable.

The point I was making to him was that his comment was stupid and the charger hc is a faster car stock.

As far as leasing the 911 goes porsche has realistic residuals and most of the time you come out ahead if you buy and trade in 3 years than lease for 3 years. The first year or two is always the worst, year 3-5 stabilizes the value typically.

Still a dodge. That’s like putting make up on a pig. And I’m only being rude because an m5 does 0-60 in about 2.8 and your car does it what, 2.6? Plus M5 is all wheel drive, making your hellcat virtually impossible to drive in at least half the states during winter. But you brag about beating Ferrari’s and Lambo’s. Newsflash!!! People that are buying those cars don’t give a rats behind that your car is a tad faster.

3 Likes

False and not close. Quick research shows a stock M5 faster 0-60 than a stock charger HC, in both real world testing and factory #s. Various data shows M5 faster by .2-.6 sec

People buying supercars are most certainly not considering a dodge and most buyers of the hellcat cannot afford a supercar. Completely different products and different audiences.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: keep spewing nonsense bud, anybody who knows what these cars can do understands you are comparing awd vs rwd, with drag radials on a track a hc is gonna drop 0-60 as low as 2.9s, m5s run mid to high 11s in the 1/4 even a complete novice can run that on a hc with dr’s. put an experienced driver in and the hc is a 10 second car. Not to mention in roll racing the hc sh*ts all over the m5 and e63.

Pretty sure there’s hc owners with exotics, heck a lot of them have vipers sitting in the garage, mine was parked next to a mclaren for the longest time on the weekends. Now it sits next to a 550 hp e55 amg, but it’s a dodge right? only rednecks and hillbilly’s like the duke boys and gomer pyle drive cars like these. It’s a 75k car, a wb redeye is 95k when loaded up…

You just keep sounding dumber and dumber every post lol.