Off Topic Landfill

Itā€™s called ā€œbone marrowā€ā€¦

Actually saw this hacked to $57.62 with a free hat and a floor mat from an 02 Elantra.

3 Likes

Who really need bone marrow? These stealerships must be stopped and the best way is by driving a vehicle that looks like a polished turd from the year 2039.

The Clarity looks like me as an 8th grader - unwilling to say goodbye to the hair bowl-cut and still wearing the pants that go whoosh whoosh.

1 Like

Removed ā€¦

You better check the insurance rates for him. A 19 year old college student, driving a brand new $40k 370 hp sports car around campus. Sounds like a recipe for insane insurance premiums :joy:.

2 Likes

I smell @dmitry trolling all over this. :joy:

2 Likes

Girls be like: I dig youā€™re saving a planet and all, but donā€™t think this is a Tesla. :grin:

1 Like

What? 202020

The logic aboveā€¦only one person capable of it. Plus, he posted he liked a T60.

So you are suggesting we go down in power even more?

1 Like

Nothing I guess if you think you need 400 hp to merge into traffic. Donā€™t know how we plebs do it.

Did you even read my post? This is not going to be my primary car. Itā€™s for my brother.

Absolutely. For a commuter for college, something that minimizes costs is a perfect choice. Not having to pay for gas means more ramen noodles for dinner.

1 Like

Canā€™t argue that! He told me my CC is very slow, and he has difficulties passing and merging. That is why we started looking for a powerful alternative.

1 Like

Did he try the Hellcat yet? :joy:

1 Like

See, the ioniq is perfect. Low down torque from an EV will help that feeling.

Now if he was saying that to get his way too generous sister to over spend on a car that he wants instead of a car that he needs, it may be a different story.

Minimum 500hp for merging, no argument. That is why I stay off the highways.

3 Likes

I never had any issue with the CCā€™s power. Plenty for me.

Sounds like heā€™s coming up with stories as to why he needs to milk you for a bit more money.

1 Like