Off Topic Landfill

Did you put 5k at signing (CCR+tax/registration) ? For that monthly payment

Yes
Plus MSDs

thoughts??? First time dealer here

BMW 330i xdrive Mediterranean Blue/Canberra Beige Sensatec. Convenience package with navigation, heated steering and ambient lighting.

MSRP: $49,335
Selling price: $45,375
36 month/15,000 miles
Rebates: $1000
Lease end value: $28,614
Residual: 58%
MF: 0.00145
Total Tax Window: $1907.74

Monthly Payment: $543.63

Amount Due upfront: $3,766.37

I’m going to be moving to Delaware in 2 weeks and the sales guy said it’s cheaper for you to lease from here since DE charges 4.25% of selling price which is more than NY.

Is this a good deal?

BMW Manhattan in new york.
BMW 330i xdrive Mediterranean Blue/Canberra Beige Sensatec. Convenience package with navigation, heated steering and ambient lighting.

I’m going to be moving to Delaware in 2 weeks and the sales guy said it’s cheaper for you to lease from here since DE charges 4.25% of selling price which is more than NY.

Is this a good deal?

in new york. Is this a good deal?

36 month/15,000 miles

Is this a good deal?

This is in NEW YORK.

36 month/15,000 miles

how did you get the s90 t6 for $335? would love to find out more info.

Few things:

1. Dealer discount looks about ~8% - you should be able to do better than this. I would get offers online from other dealers and then use this in the bargaining process. Aim for 10% off MRSP if possible. I got 9.5% recently on a custom-ordered vehicle…so crazy they’re only doing 8% on a lot vehicle.
  2. Rebates - There should be a (1) lease rebate and (2) conquest or loyalty rebate. Not sure of the current lease rebate (they were $1250 last month), but the total rebates should be more than $1,000.
  3. What’s the $$$ down? I would alternatively consider rolling this into the lease (sign and drive) and asking them to do multiple security deposits MSD x 7 to reduce the MF.
  4. What’s with their residual %? It should be 61%, not 58%. This is just standard for the 3 series. That’s probably increasing the lease price significantly.

I’m getting different quotes for similar MSRP from dealers. But they said the upfront cost is taxes, acquisition, doc fee, and dmv fees.

Everyone is quoting me 58% residual on a 15,000 miles 36 month lease.

One dealer in brooklyn is giving me $434/month on 36/15k with $3334 upfront for a 330i xdrive same features as above and $2000 rebates. Idk who to believe man.

So I guess what you’re telling me is to roll the taxes, acquisition and all in the monthly lease and reduce that number by paying 7* MSD? That would be 7*450 = 3150?

Oh, sorry, didn’t realize it was 15,000 miles lease. I think the residual should be 59% for that? It’s 61% = 10k, 60% = 12k, and 59% = 15k. But maybe I’m wrong.

And yes. It’s more financial beneficial to make the only money “down” as a MSD because (1) this reduces the overall cost of the lease by reducing the MF and (2) you get this money back at the end of the lease, versus a down-payment which you don’t and (3) minimizes risk that can be associated with down-payments on leases.

The “rebates” shouldn’t be different between dealers. So you could go back to to any dealer and make sure you’re getting at least 2k in rebates in the offer they give you.

Yes you’re right! Thanks a lot! Didn’t realize about the benefits of MSD and they don’t even tell you.

They told me I can’t get loyalty since I never owned a bmw before and my brother who owns it lives at a different address even if he becomes the co-signer.

So I’m only left with $1000 lease credit rebate cause I don’t own any vehicle. But I’m just not sure what is a good price for a 330xi on a $46,000 MSRP with 36/15k lease.

Still missed me …please let me know what’s available …need to get into a new lease by Mid August

Link me please!

Hey guys this deal sounds too good to be true from BMW Brooklyn but I want you guys to see what you think about this.

The guy is giving me bmw 330i xdrive with navigation & ambient lighting.

MSRP: $46,785
36 mo/15k mi

DAS: $3338
MP: $434/month
Rebates: $2000 (even though I don’t own a car)

Is this a good deal?

Hi, anything on sienna? Please message me

Latest link please

Can I get the latest link please?

Can you PM me the dealer info?

You should be able to get Conquest if you drive a “competitors” vehicle. It’s $1k.

You need to include details on the dealer discount, incentives, MF, and residual.