Off Topic Landfill

If not too much trouble can post how much you pay for your lease please?

I’d appreciate the info if still available. Thanks a lot.

Can you please pm me the dealer info? I hope I can still get this…
Thank you!

What is an advantage of one pay leases? Do you lose all that money if the car is totalled on month 2? SWEET LOOKING RIDE BTW!

Can you share a deal in pm then?

I have an A3 that the lease is done and I want another one. Any A3 lease deals? I have $2k DAS.

If you’d like to post as a business, please register as a dealer. Once done send me a PM and we can re-open as a feedback thread.

Thanks.

Details friend?!

2 Likes

Edit your post with the lease details, or else.

4 Likes

With details

Literally said you’re advertising dealer specials.

That and you’re seriously so clueless that you’re calling the 2019 the “new body” evoque when in fact the 2019 is the old body style. 2020 is the refresh.Your offers are garbage and you should know not to structure anything here with more than drives. Maybe you should leave Land Rover to @Bostoncarconcierge and Myself :upside_down_face:

Nothing like wannabe brokers smacking their fee on top of generic email specials.

2 Likes

Wannabe brokers? :rofl:
You’re an UTTER JOKE.
We move over 70 cars a month, while you’re sitting here trying to bash on a post.
Hopefully one day you can afford the LH membership fee before trying to bash on other dealers and brokers.
And, don’t put words in anyone’s mouth. I said try to find $355 plus tax on their national AD on their brand new model car.
Also, how about you stop hiding under “LR Enthusiast” and list what dealer you work at!??

I don’t pay for a membership because I was promoted and I’m no longer a salesperson.

And geez I feel bad for the 70 people that are dumb enough to take you up on your garbage offers. I did +20 LR a month through mainly brokers and I’ve never heard of you :slightly_smiling_face:

Last 19 Evoque we sold was Drive Offs / $430 incl LA Tax / 36-10k.

And I’m sure you do 70 cars a month when you’ve had 9 yelp reviews since 2017 lol

OK - that’s enough; there is no need for dealers to be commenting on other dealer/broker threads. Moving this all to the landfill.

Just wanted to give a public “thank you” to @CarandWatch for the easy transfer.
He is very knowledgeable and really true to his word.
Thank you leasehackr for this wonderful forum

Almost got into a shouting match with local dealer on loaded base with awd. I did my hw and knew car was on lot for almost whole year and offered 1500 DAS. They came back with 430 and I countered with $80 above auction price @ 350/m with a loss on their end of 5k minus any income on keeping car in service and when traded in. …In other words, you got a hell of a deal! — they declined my offer

Hi Cody, when you have time can you send me the link the the deals you have. Thanks!

Hi Cody
Can you please send me a link?
Thanks

Great deal! Could you PM the dealer details please?

Please pm dealer details.