Off Topic Landfill

Haha. I forgot to convert back!!

TRUTH.
I learned a valuable lesson when I chased a deal and not a car. Back in Nov 2017 I leased a brand new (not loaner!) 320i. MSRP was 38k. It was a sign and drive deal - $300 due at signing and $300/24/10k. Should have been chasing the car and not a deal. Way underpowered and literally counting the days until I can replace it with something more derivable. Good thing is this is our secondary car so I donā€™t drive it that often lol

Nice color!

what was the discount pre incentives

Nice car but doesnā€™t it kinda hurt your username? Are you going to create a new account under the name BMW? :crazy_face:

1 Like

And that just drives up the volume of leases because the good deals get flipped quickly. I have 3 posted here in the last 18 months (and that includes being dormant for the last 9 months).

.92% and they asked to not post? Thatā€™sā€¦interesting.

Congrats and enjoy!!

1 Like

.92% on an M340 is pretty good given how hot they are right now. I can see a dealer not wanting to receive 5000 calls asking for it to be replicated or beatā€¦

1 Like

Yes. I can see their point and know this was a one deal type of deal.

Interesting point!

Gorgeous build!

howā€™s the sound system? lot of reviews claiming rear speakers donā€™t work

Thanks! It was actually sitting on their lotā€¦

Played the ā€œ no one will want this color w/ black wheelsā€ cardā€¦ though for me it was one of the color combinations I wanted

2 Likes

There you go! Gotta work every possible angle when making the deal.

No issues with sound. If I could wave a magic wand and make it RWD, itā€™d be a pretty much perfect ride.

Of course, then Iā€™d lose a certain amount of usable interior space. The ACC is light years ahead of the 2017 Lexus version, uses regular fuel, adequate power and 30 MPG on an ~85-mph run from OC to Vegas. Iā€™m a pretty happy camper.

:bat:

can you pm me the name of the dealer ? Thx !

If not too much trouble can post how much you pay for your lease please?

Iā€™d appreciate the info if still available. Thanks a lot.

Can you please pm me the dealer info? I hope I can still get thisā€¦
Thank you!

What is an advantage of one pay leases? Do you lose all that money if the car is totalled on month 2? SWEET LOOKING RIDE BTW!

Can you share a deal in pm then?