Off Topic Landfill

This is a fantastic article, thanks so much. Wish BMW didn’t crap on corporate fleet so much in favor of loyalty…

Can one apply college graduate multiple times?

Like on multiple leases?

yes. 20202. I still have a couple of months before my 2 years is up.

Thanks for the info, just considering leasing a BMW 4 series.

Paid Ben retainer fee online and set a time for our 15 min call, he cancels on the day of the call and he rescheduled, so I made arrangements for the new time he sets a couple of days later. Came time for our call I received no call, only to find out he rescheduled again without notifying me, Wasted a day and a half waiting to no avail. Asked to refund my retainer and still has not responded back. Instead I was able to get my deal through someone that didn’t even need a retainer so for those of you out there looking, do your research and read a lot on LH, no need to retain anyone when there is plenty of deals to be had here by other reputable folks.

I completely disagree w/ @Tric1 as it’s not only untrue, he’s throwing salt.

@Tric1 scheduled an appointment w/ me, after placing a retainer via my landing page(shopwithben.com)(shoutout to @vyndion w/ the setup).

He placed a retainer on the 1st of June and scheduled an appointment. I canceled that appointment right as it came in as I posted here -

Please note the timestamps in the upper righthand portion of the emails

He rescheduled for the 3rd @ 1 pm, which I canceled the day of as I was not going to make that appointment mentioned. I jumped into my calendar and asked him to reschedule for 4 pm.

I’m not quite sure how he’s getting I didn’t respond, as he sent me an email listed here-

(Please notice the time stamp(s)) :1:26 PM.

I replied @ 1:30 PM with this email -

I also sent him a refund noted here and forwarded him that email. at 1:38 PM

.Please note the timestamps in the upper righthand portion of the emails

I should say that I called him right after this post, to see if we could talk it out and I could send him new copies of these. It’s possible he just didn’t see them as he noted via the call, he’s very busy and had to make time to speak w/ me on Monday. I did forward him this email while on the phone and as he said, he’s “not in front of his computer right now”. He also didn’t want to discuss it and told me verbatim, “it’s an honest review”

Frankly, it’s a deal I wouldn’t have taken and I would have refunded, during our phone call. There’s a reason you don’t see many BMW postings in my review thread.

Sometimes there are situations where I make mistakes, which I often do as I shop into new markets and work deals that are a far cry from the CDJR world I started in.

Sometimes people throw salt and @tric1 is doing just that.

3 Likes

Wow, roasted.

Funny, how you conveniently get a phone call right after posting this but couldn’t get a response before.

I don’t know about the whole issue at hand, if you are lying about him not refunding you (eg. keeping money from you)… that’s low.

4 Likes

Here is the total transaction log between us.

Slander much? @Tric1

3 Likes

I moved your appointment, you asked for a refund.

I’m not going to get into a sparring match - You’re just here to throw salt.

That’s the end of the story.

Benedetto’s email logs provided show that he refunded the retainer before you made the post claiming he didn’t. Were you lying about him doing so?

Why did you just change your name on leasehackr from Reggy to Steve?

You know when I got the email about this post, it shows your username and info, right?

1 Like

Just changed it I see…

You really got on here just to slam me huh? Now you’re going to lie about your name?

1 Like

IP ban on Tric1 seems fitting, no?

Based on the evidence provided by Bendetto and the lack of from Tric1.

Just for any mods on here, I’d like these posts to not be put into the landfill.

If he’d lie about this and change his name - it’s not too much of a stretch for him to make account and leave another bogus review.

1 Like

All the more reason for an IP ban. If someone is willing to slander someone’s livelihood, they should be restricted from accessing this forum.